Discord Song

I get out of the bath and realise in my state I didn't get a towel, oh shit. I knew Wilbur is still in the room next to me so I just have to hope this isn't awkward.

"Will" I say loud enough for him to hear.
I hear shuffling for a second "Yeah" I hear him call back.

"I forgot a towel can you get me one"

"Sure, should I close my eyes and come in?" He asked

"Yeah" I say back, I mean this way no ones seeing me naked, like I would ask him to leave it outside the door, but what if I went to get it and someone was in the room?

"I'm coming in now just so you know" I hear.

He walks in, eyes shut and hand covering his eyelids, towel in hand. He drops the towel on the floor, and as he turns back around he manages to trip over on the floor and land on his stomach, I really am not sure how he managed that. I mean he did manage to keep his eyes shut so at least he still had respect, but my god it was difficult not to die whilst there was a 6'5 man wriggling on the floor.

He was also laughing as he managed to find his way out of the bathroom. I put the towel on and left the room to check if he was okay.

"Are you okay after just dying on the floor" I say having to take breaks due to my wheezing.

He went a light shade of red "Yep I am definitely okay and 100% not in pain and I definitely didn't bruise my leg either"

This made me laugh anymore, he joined me with a series of giggling. I went and collected my clothes and went back into the bathroom.

I decided the outfit choice of a black crop top and once again mom jeans,

Author note: I updated the image and i am wearing the exact same outfit just like a year later lol

After finally getting dressed, I did some subtle makeup, nothing too big just some eyeliner and lipstick sort of thing y'know

I'm pretty sure we're either going home tonight or tomorrow morning, mum and dad didn't trust us alone for too long, which is kind of understandable considering Tommy is very chaotic and I'm, well I mean I'm me.

I'm pretty sure a lot of the people staying wanted to stream altogether soon which is fair enough as they literally talk everyday and stream a lot of the time online, it makes sense to do at least one in real life stream. I should probably check what time they're doing that.

I head out the bathroom and make my way back into the living room. I see Fundy, Phil, Niki, Kristin and David tidying the mess mostly me and Will made last night. I obviously join in cleaning as I was one of the main causes.

Will walks in and also joins us cleaning.

"Will what time are we streaming?" I hear Toby's voice emerge from the kitchen. I still have no idea what they're planning to do on stream, it'll probably be quite entertaining for me to watch from a distance to be honest.