Squid's Are People Too

I didn't sleep very well due to the crippling anxiety caused by the incident yesterday, but today I'm planning on visiting Will and Niki (I'm also taking Tommy).

I just thought that because I'm no longer very busy I should make the most of this time and have some fun. I also want to start streaming, and talk to Wilbur and Niki about it, I already asked Tommy his opinion and he is desperate for me to start.

We aren't leaving the house as early as last time, we're leaving around 12. So I take my time getting ready, I decide on wearing a brown mushroom shirt with black jeans.

This is the fit (also a picture of me)
(I changed all the photos in this recently so all the comments are a bit dodgy)

This is the fit (also a picture of me)(I changed all the photos in this recently so all the comments are a bit dodgy)

We agreed to stay one night at Will's and one night at Niki's.

When Tommy and I eventually left the house, the journey is pretty similar to the previous journey down. I obviously have control of the music as I have the superior music taste.

It kind of annoys me how Tommy hardly knows any of the songs I play, I think I'm going to force him to listen to most of the music until he eventually likes it, like how has he never heard any songs from the front bottoms??

I decide I should probably perform them just to prove a point.

"Y/n please I don't want to listen to your dogshit singing" He looks at me whilst rolling his eyes.

"Does it look like I care dickhead?" I smirk

"SHE LOOKED ME DEAD IN THE EYES AND SAYS,  HEY BRIAN IF YOU STILL BELIEVE IN THE LORD ABOVE,"

"You sound lik-" I interrupt him before he can carry on

"GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES AND PRAY FOR US, GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES AND PRAY FOR US" After performing lone star to him, I decide i should next play 'she's kind of hot' .

I'm guessing most people do this, but i listen to a few songs on loop for anywhere from 3 days to like 3 weeks, then i kinda forget they exist until i find them again and repeat the process. Currently my loop songs are: Lone star, Nights like these and beachboy.

The whole journey to Brighton I was educating Tommy on what good music sounds like, don't get me wrong I love the animal crossing soundtrack just as much as any other mentally ill person, but there's only so many times I can listen to it due to the severe guilt I feel for leaving the villagers when I stopped playing. By the end of the ride, I don't think he wanted to admit it but I think he genuinely enjoyed some of the songs. Character development is finally happening, now we have to slowly introduce a couple new shirts that aren't colour blocks.

We approach Will's house, I say approached, I really mean waddled - we both really needed to piss. We didn't stop on our travels once and jesus christ was it a mistake. I knock on the door hoping he answers quickly before the nice patio becomes a less nice, stained with a yellow tinge patio.

Thank fuck he opens the door almost immediately grinning,

"hey hey heyy" I say quickly "Before you say anything I'm going to the toilet, Ok?" I get slightly concerned i sounded a bit too bossy, I mean i haven't spoken to Wilbur that much, what if he thinks i'm a bitch? Well I guess we just have to now think positively.

I walk down the hallway into the living room where the two boys were both laughing about something random.

I smiled as I sat down on the sofa closest to me.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Will asked, before my brain had a chance to even think of a response Tommy had already started talking

I zone out for a couple minutes than suddenly I'm brought back to reality by the mention of my name

"We should stream, y'know take y/n around the smp?" he says enthusiastically looking at both of us to see our answers.

I nod, not exactly knowing what i'm signing up for.

"Let us go to the office then" Wilbur says with a suspicious smirk.

Cause neither of the boys could drive, I had to drive to this office, I am not too sure why he has an office when he streams minecraft to teenagers but get it i guess.

I park in the carpark and we start heading over to the many many stairs a head of us.

"You do this every time you stream??" I say practically out of breath.

he nods along humming, how am I the unfit one, I don't think i've ever seen Tommy walk more than 200 steps.

When we after what felt like 7 hours got to his office, Will tells me to take the only seat in the room, we should've probably thought about seating arrangements but oh well, I guess it makes sense for me to be in the seat as i was the streams 'special guest' according to them both.

I knew how to play minecraft, kind of. I knew the basics, I used to play with Tommy when we were younger but I haven't touched the game since.

As I have no idea what I'm doing stream wise, Wilbur starts it, I realise how many people are going to be looking at my face, of course I did that cooking stream with everyone but that was a bit different cause there were so many of us and it was less focused on personality but instead y'know cooking.

The stream begins and he does an intro - I had to hide out of shot until he was finished - he drags my chair into shot and at the same time Tommy jumps into frame, which jumpscares the living shit out of me.

"hey chattt" I shout enthusiastically.

We did a little bit of random conversation and then loaded up the game.

"what the fuck is this spawn" I mutter

We had spawned on an island in the middle of the ocean, great.

I place my eyes upon a squid just straight up vibing in the water, I turn my head to face Tommy.

"punch it. Kill it." he said over and over again.

"TOMMY. please kindly shut the fuck up, were you not aware squids are people too" I say whilst flipping him off.

Wilbur broke out in contagious laughter, making us both join him.

It wasn't funny but it was enough to make us laugh.

Authors note - sorry it has been 2 months but school has been annoying :]
rest of stream will happen next chapter!!! ily <3

Dont forget to check me out on twitch
@ sidthesloth02

I will start to stream more this week ^