The L'manberg anthem

I woke up to the sound of screaming coming from the room next to me. What the fuck is he doing, it genuinely sounds like he is murdering a family of 7. Guessing from the absurd amount of energy he is emitting, I estimate it's probably around 3pm. I mean otherwise he somehow doesn't feel like shit way too early.

I pick up my phone, fuck it's dead. I swear to god I put it on charge last night. Oh, my plug socket was turned off, that's great.

Considering it's like 3pm i decide to go piss off my brother. It's the only thing that can entertain me. I walk in, still in my wonderful pjs and unbrushed hair, i also probably smell like shit.

"wassup whoreee" I screech whilst entering his room

I look at him doing the fuckboy face
"Y/n, uh i'm kind if streaming here, you just interrupted L'manbergs declaration of independence"

"Why the fuck are you streaming it's like 3pm" I love how those are the only words I manage to say, I have literally just walked in, looking like actual zombie. Damn, maybe they'll think i'm part of the lore, I am thy zombie coming to murder mr Innit.

"y/n it's like 8pm??" He looks at me, face full of confusion.

All I managed to do was stand there looking shocked for like two seconds.

"WILBUR YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE IT BUT CAN YOU STOP SINGING THE L'MANBERG NATIONAL ANTHEM" Tommy squeaked all of a sudden.

"Can I take the headset Tomathy, I wanna hear this anthem" I ask somewhat politely.

He groaned and eventually gave me the headset.

I knew rough parts of the dreampsmp, just from being able to hear Tommy shouting all the time, but I didn't really know how Wilbur acts when in the lore.

"Y/n!" I hear Wilbur say in a more pronounced voice. 

"Wilbur" I reply with my normal voice.

"Y'know y/n, you were just the person I was thinking of, do you want to know why?" 

"Uh sure. why?"

"Our nation, it needs more diversity, more culture, more spice." He tells me with a slight glint of proudness in his tone.

"Okay, so are you requesting I join your nation?" I ask bluntly

"In less words, yes I would like to formally invite you to be a L'manberg citizen."

Now, I'm not even in the dreamsmp, let alone am I prepared to join a side. But fuck it I guess, bitch got herself a role in the lore.

"I would love to be a part of your nation Mr. Soot" I respond, making my accent slightly more proper than it was before.

 I notice my phone buzz, I look down to see Dream had added me on discord. How the fuck did the green guy get my discord already?? I obviously accept his friend request. And immediately he sends me an invite to the dreamsmp discord. 

After I accepted the invite to L'manberg, Tommy quickly ushered me out of his room so he could carry on. I decide this moment would be a good opportunity to go onto youtube and actually learn about the smp, I mean I should probably be educated before I properly join it.

'I started a revolution on the dreamsmp' a promising title to say the least. Before watching the video I didn't actually know how Tommy was involved at all, it's good to know Wilbur lured Tommy in with drugs and not something like the Queen. Although if someone tried to lure me in with Liz I would struggle to say no.

A couple videos later, I feel completely understanding of everything, sorta. I message Tommy to see if he was still streaming. He swiftly responded with a 'ye'.

Ugh, I have to entertain myself for a bit longer. I open twitter, which is never really a good idea for me, I get distracted and boom it's been 3 hours, I'm invested in random drama and my brain is practically asleep.

I decide to mess with a few fans

Replies

↳    

          SafiyaSoot: I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS

          EdwardScissorHands: OOOOOOO

         CoolKarl: POP OFF 

        GetALife: How can anyone actually be interested in this?

I look at my phone to check the time, and then somehow I forgot the time straight away, so I have to check again. I don't know how I quite manage that, it's like it doesn't process in my brain properly. After finally being able to read the time, I see it's 10pm. I should probably shower, my hair looks like a greasy birds nest.

I grab my towel, speaker and phone and wander into the bathroom. I brush my hair, so it can actually ne washed, y'know sometimes I wish I had really short hair, I have a list of things in my head that I need some of the things on the list includes: Shorter hair, septum piercing and a life. Septum piercings are just so cool, like they look good on literally so many people and I feel like it would be such an improvement to me just ugh.

After brushing the massive matts out of my hair I finally jump into the shower and perform every song on my playlist like a god.

playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5Kv7PT9gG8OtRrjOCEBU15?si=a9933511c7b24c39

Apparently at some point in my performance I ended up shouting the lyrics to Lotta True Crime at the top of my voice, all I head were angry voices coming from downstairs, some people don't appreciate true art honestly.

After my 40 minute playlist performance I finally get out of the shower and attempt to dry my hair, although around 5 minutes in I just give up and decide to let it dry overnight. 

I change into clean pjs, put on my sleep playlist, and let my head crash with the pillow even though it' still quite early.

Authors note: Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in ages <3, I hope you enjoy this chapter I've just been struggling a lot with motivation :]. Also this is random but if any rich people are reading this whilst it's pride month here is my paypal: paypal.me/lilliannagoss 

I love you!!!