CHAPTER 1

First official chapter

(first person pov)

My eyes flutter open, I was still in a lot of pain since they had taken me. It has been around 2 days since ive been in this hell hole. The room was cold and it reaked of blood, sweat and whatever other discusting body odour. It was dark, I was cuffed to a wall so I couldn't escape. I could hear faint yelling from another room. Must be Bakugou, iv'e always found him rather annoying with all of his yelling. When Bakugou and I were taken, they first planned on only getting the pomeranian looking ass, but I showed up first and got in there way. Mr. Compress, trapped me in those blueberry/grape things, so no one could see me get taken by LOV.

I hoped that my classmates or teachers would come to our rescue soon, I was starving and craving some coffee jelly. (saiki K i see you) Shigaraki and his minions came to visit again. "Have you thought about our offer." Shigaraki said with a raspy tone. I looked at him with a plain face, no emotion showing. "You know, joining our League....." I started to zone out, being too tired to comprehend whatever crusty was saying until I felt hard slap on my cheek, that was going to leave a mark. "Bitch pay attention, when we come back you better have an answer or else you are not leaving alive" Dabi yelled at me, and threw a peice of processed cheese at my face to eat. I ate the peice of cheese, god I hate cheese, it always had a weird texture to it. I really wanted to get out of this miserable place, i'm going to get insane and depressed in this room.

(time skip to later in the afternoon)

I started singing a nursery ryme to pass the time. "pop goes the weazle" I muttered. Suddenly, there was chaos going around, the sound came from a higher level maybe I was in a basement. I couldn't see anything, so i had no way of figuring out what was happening. It became all quiet again. Worry had flooded my senses. Did the heroes came to rescue Bakugou and I. Did Bakugou manage to get out of his restraints and leave, good for him I guess.

(Chapter 1 completed ik it was short, i haven't watched mha in a while so sorry for some inaccuracy. Anyways thanks for reading.) 422 words.