Chapter 16

IM BACK BITCHES
(First person pov)

"Y/N"
I heard dabi yell angrily. Why would he be angry with I haven't even talked to him today.

"You used all the damn hot water"
He continued yelling as he banged on my door.

"I did?" I told him with a smirk knowing that I pissed him off.
"Can't you just use your quirk to warm up the water??" I told him thinking he was an idiot for not thinking about that.

"My quirk is the reason I have these scars" He said while flinging his arms around to show his body. He was still in a towel since he probably came out mid shower.

"Oh makes sense" I said and went back to doing whatever.
"Since you used all the hot water ill eat your leftovers" I looked at him dead in the eyes with a threatening look.
"You better not" I said completely switching my mood. The room which I was held a desk, and in that desk it had those staple removers. I laughed, Dabi was leaning on the door frame and said
"Is that what I think it is"
"Indeed it is" I told him, as soon as those words came out of my mouth Dabi ran out and hoped he would out run me.
"Why are you running away" I asked sarcastically while chasing him.

"You know I hate the feeling of stapling my self right" He told me thinking I would stop. But not I continued.

"What are you two doing" Twice asked coming out of no where. Both of us being surprised that he popped out of no where stopped.

"He going to eat my leftovers cause so I'm chasing him with those staple removers" I told him while showing the two object in my hands.

"Hold up- give me one" Twice asked me, I threw him one. Now we are two chasing after Dabi.

"Oh god no" Dabi then started running again.

"Ahaha" Twice laughed.

We were making a lot of noise since we were basically jumping, stomping and trying to avoid anything in our way so we could get to Dabi.

"Whats all this noise about?" Kurogiri's voice suddenly appeared. Then a bam sound echoed through the room. Dabi was now on the floor with Twice holding him. A click was heard. Twice has successfully taken off one of Dabi's stables.

"For christ sakes" Dabi said with a pissed off tone. He was holding is skin where it started to bleed.

"Both of you" Kurogiri said to get Twice and I's attention. We turned our heads towards him.

"If you guys keep this up you will be removed of missions" He warned us. Twice went to go sulk in a corner. He reminded me of Tamaki from Ohshc, not the Tamaki from the big 3.

"Oh Dabi, get that fix and you have to head down to the fight with the Nomu, Endeavor and Hawks. The Nomu got defeated." Kurogiri told Dabi.

"Already I thought it would take the old man a bit longer" Dabi said and left.

The way that Dabi said 'old man' makes me think that they had some sort of relationship cause you wouldn't call someone you have rarely made contact with an old-man.

Returning back to real life were I wasn't buried in my thoughts. I saw that Twice was still in the corner but he wasn't sulking anymore.

"You know that we aren't going to be kicked out of missions right? They need us" I told him

"Hm fair point" Twice got up and walked towards a Cabinet and got out a rag. He went to go rinse the rag and headed towards the floor. "What are you doing" I asked curious of what he was up too.

"When I removed the staple a bit of blood fell on the floor" He said as he wiped the blood off.

"Oo that reminds me I still have leftover rice balls from yesterday, do you want any" I said and asked him. "Sure thanks" He answered. I went to the fridge and gave him one.

I took out my phone and went to Twitter.
"Principal Nezu, from U.A cancelled" this is fake btw. "Huhh" I voiced. The tweet linked an article. I wasn't going to read it cause twitter is full of B.S. I looked at another trending. 'Philip dead' it was still trending I thought since he died like a day ago.

I looked at the people i followed and if they had any recent tweets.

'Deku broke his window ha loser' Judging by the figure of speech it was Bakugou. That mother fucker, I thought.

'I seem even more brighter today ✨' Ayoyama
@ cantstoptwinkling
——————
'You sure do 😄'
Uraraka @ uravity

They sure look like they are having fun. I started to think why did I want to become a hero. To help others... probably not. For money... maybe but im not broke. I started to think a bit more, as a child I always wanted to be famous, known, those heroes you would see on billboards advertising something. I wanted to be praised since I never received that kind of reward. I giggled finding it funny how I only wanted to be a hero so I could be applaused, cheered for.

They were just things that I missed in my childhood growing up, I remember the day I told my grandma that since I needed to convince her to let me go to the exams. I can still hear her yelling at me

"YOU DUMB SELFISH CHILD YOU ARE USELESS AND YOU ARE EVEN GOING TO BE MORE USELESS AS A HERO" While beating me with her cane, it left marks but she only hit where people wouldn't be able to see.

In the end she was right for a hero but she never said anything about being a villain.

It was quiet after the event with Dabi, Twice and I. I wondered where Toga had been since she missed out on the fun. I went in my text messages to see if she had texted me and she did earlier today.

'I'm going to hang out with Yui today so I won't be around

Makes sense they are close.

The front door slamed open.

"He said he wouldn't work with the heroes and help out' Dabi told himself not knowing I was there.

"Who" I asked.

Dabi jumped "Jesus Christ you scared me, Hawks he said he wouldn't help out the heroes for the Nomu fight" He answered my question.

"Thats suspicious, thats weird" I said

"You've been on the Internet for to long" Dabi told me.

"Oh I was serious, if he said he wouldn't work with the heroes why did he... what if he lied about the fact that he was working with us and giving us an ear with the heroes and instead he is telling the heroes about the villains" I said thinking that it might be a possibility.

"Probably not, he is too invested with the villains to be backstabbing us" Dabi made his point.

"Mhm" I agreed

Btw this might contain spoilers later on if you haven't watched season 5 anyways end of chapter 15 im so sorry for not updating in a while. Also i took the idea of chasing dabi with a staple remover off of this creator : overhaulscoatfluff  on tiktok.