Chapter 10

(Third person pov) i suck at writing fighting scenes so bare with me, i also did not involve some of the students since idk what to do with them.

Even if its was dark, you can feel the tension from the so called heroes. They were shocked, no one had thought that goody two shoes Y/N would become one of them. The worst kind of human. A villain.

The best part was that Y/N was now a wanted villain. Since they killed 4 people. No one knew it was them which made things even funnier.

The lights turned back on. "Whats going on" a voice with a scared tone said. Judging on the pitch anyone could easily tell it was Uraraka.

The whole LOV was there including some extra side villains which means that the people from UA were outnumbered. Some of the villains where at some of the possible exits so no one could get out. Shigaraki was near Deku for his first attack, Toga was beside Uraraka, Dabi was going to attack Todoroki (sibling rivalry) and Y/N was pared up with bakugou. Y/N wanted bakugou as their target since what he did impacted their life, just simple revenge. The others took side of the rest of the kids and the few villains which were left took empty space incase people came there way.

(First person pov)

Everything was going according to Shigaraki's plan. If I make the first move Bakugou won't stand a chance against me since he will be in my full control. Unless if someone distracts me. I took my hand out a started to control the person I hated the most, I threw him across the room over and over again. However I wasn't as aware of my surroundings, Kirishima came rushing and tackled me to the ground which made my quirk stop. Once Bakugou was free of my restraint, he charged at me and sent explosion. Being still on the floor, I rolled to dodge his attacks. His explosions still burnt me but it wasn't near as bad if I hadn't deflected it.

I needed to use my other quirk, since using my blood bending would be ineffective because of all the chaos. I took a breath and flexed my scapulars. My black leather wings came out faster, considering my adrenaline was skyrocketing. They made a big gush. The people around me which consisted of, Bakugou, Jirou, Momo, Denki and Tokoyami tried to stay put. Denki fell since his state was not at his best. I did it again, that move distracted them while the villains started too attack them. Toga manage to injure Aoyama, Mineta and Tsu. Aoyama passed out because of loss of blood and his stomach was in pain (im making it sound like he has a period) when he used his quirk.

Mineta being the scaredy-cat he is, hid himself in a corner. While I was looking around if anyone was going to fight me I made eye contact with my old teacher Aizawa. He then used his quirk on me, he was also using his quirk on Shigaraki so he wouldn't hurt any off his students and some other villains. I since I couldn't use my wings anymore they disappeared and my back started to ache. I went to go lean on the wall. Once I could finally try to take a breath, Hagakure and Sero ran towards me, I knew of Hagakures presence since I could see her dress.

Before those two could get hands on me, blue fire trapped them out. It would burn them alive if they tried to get out. I smiled, mentally thanking Dabi. Some of the cowardly villains left, and some of the students pass out including Aizawa which meant I had my quirks back.

We were starting to win. Victory was at the door waiting for us. Sadly, Midoriya used his quirk and blasted a wall open and sent two of his friend to go get heroes for help given that they were about to loose. Midoriya defeted three villains which names were irrelevant. Everyone could hear the faint sounds of ambulance, police and screams of heroes talking to each other.

Not wanting to get caught I grew my wings back out. Took Toga on my back, I grabbed Dabi and Twice's arm and flew the out back to the base since I was the fastest exit if I used the hole that Deku created. Shigaraki wanted to stay to try to have another encounter with All Might we left him. He didn't really want to go with me anyways.

Thats was such a difficult chapter to write