Chapter 5

(A/N holy shit thanks for 100 reads, im not gonna follow the original plot)

(First person pov)

We got called to the main area for some important meeting. I was wondering if it was a new mission, a robbery or a local villain attack. "Y/N do you have the keys to the UA dorm" Shigaraki asked. "Yeah it's at my house". I replied "Alright go get them then I'll tell the reason why when you come back" Shigaraki said.

I didn't want to go back home, the risk of seeing my grandma chilled me to the bones. My mom died during my birth and my father was a smash and dash, so when my mother died my grandma had to take care of me. Growing up as a toddler as I was always spoiled and loved by her but once I got my quirk everything went south. I accidentally killed her cat at the age of 4 while I was reaching out to it, I accidentally crushed it's organs. She got very mad since it was a gift from my grandfather before he passed. When that event happened I got sent to the doctors for a quirk explanation. I got lucky and got a quirk named 'demon' you might think it's cool but my grandma is a very religious woman. Always took me to church to try to purify the demon in me, sprayed me with holy water after my showers and made me read the Bible over 100 times. All of her efforts did not work of course. She then made me her personal slave and stopped acting like I was her grandchild. The neighbourhood kids were terrified of her, their parents would never let their children come near me because I was the old woman's relative.

I pushed all of those nasty memories away, and walked to the right were my grandma's house was. It was a very old house since she's been living in it since her late 20's and now she is in her early 80's. The paint started removing and you could see a bit of brick from the original look. Some of the shingles on the roof were gone and could be found on the lawn. The flower beds along the side of the house were dead and wilted. The grass hasn't been mowed and the pond on the side was full of algae, the fish and frogs were probably dead. The house which I use to call home was so different since ive seen it.

Luckily, my grandma's car was not parked in the driveway which mean't she was not home. In all honesty she probably went out for a bingo night with her so called friends. On the contrary the front door was locked. I guess ill have to go in the backyard. I climbed the fence and headed forward to the back door. The back door was never locked I didn't understand why. Maybe it's cause grandma wanted god to come cleanse me. Once I entered the house it reeked like old people and dust. I understand that grandma was lazy but I never knew that she was this lazy that she wouldn't take care of her own house.

In the kitchen a load of dirty dishes were in the sink, take-out was over flowing the garbage bin. It was disgusting. I headed up the stairs to my room. It has been untouched, oh I was relieved. Granny was a snoopy woman and never gave me privacy. I took the keys out and went back down the stairs.

What I didn't realize was that the old woman was back. Turns out she went out to go buy a pack cigarettes since the smell suddenly overflowed the house. I tried to be as quiet as I possibly could to walk down the stairs but since it was an old house the stairs creeked. "Who's there!?" She yelled "Grandma?" I said to announce my presence in the house. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU DISGRACE OF A BEING" she barked. "I came to get something I left" I said with a calmer voice so I wouldn't make matters worse. Once I finished walking down the stairs, my grandma was waiting for me. We then made eye contact. Her hair had gotten grey, her clothes didn't fit, and she stunk like a skunk. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW" She said with such a loud tone that everyone who lived on the street could hear it. She took a pistole she hid behind the books of a book shelf and pointed it at me. Did I forget to mention that she had very good aim for a lady with poor eyesight. My grandmother said "ILL SHOOT YOU IF YOU DONT GET OUT" one thing about my quirk was that I cannot deflect bullets so I ran as fast as I could back to the base.