Chapter 17

welcome to chapter 17

also we have two contestant for the love interest

Deku(the reason is explained by @hiroshii- in the comments on the NEWS)

Toga (slow burn)

(first person pov)

Lately I haven't been able to fall sleep. I wasn't to sure why. Maybe it was my past or regret but I didn't regret anything. I tossed and turned wanting to go to sleep or else I wouldn't be able to function in the morning. I decided to the kitchen to grab a glass of water since I didn't know if thirst was keeping me awake. Before I left I took my phone and truned on the flashlight cause I didn't want to wake anyone up by the brightness.

Being as quiet as possible I headed towards the kitchen getting water. Then I spot a bottle of melatonin. I took some to help me fall sleep. I drank the water and went back to bed. I layed their for 5 minutes slumber was not awating. I truned to my side and closed my eyes. I went through my ritual of making fake scenarios and finally fell into the abiss of sleep.

"Y/N" A voice chimed. It was a very soft voice, sounded feminin too. I tried to open my eyes to see who it was, but I simply couldn't. Maybe moving will wake me up, yet again I was stuck. "Y/N" Another voice spoke up. This one was different then the first. It was high pitched and child like. I usually don't get scared that easily but two people calling my name was absolutely terrifying, I also couldn't do anything about that. "How come you grew up and I didn't" The child voice said. I haven't tried speaking yet so there is my chance.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I spoke, I wanted answers. Maybe it was sleep paralisis but I don't think thats how it work. "You don't remember me" It said almost with a tint of sadness. "Let me show you" The same child spoke. I haven't heard the feminin voice since she called my name.

(I will use y/n here, because its now in third person, btw they are around the ages of 4 i will aslo use little me so you don't get confused.)

A light tingle was all I felt before something weird happened. I was standing up in a play ground full of children and their parents. It all felt so real. Something caught my eye. A circle with around 4 children. My eyes widened, I knew two of them and another kid was me. The two kids which I recognize were Bakugou and Midoriya. I didn't have any memories of going to school with them, it didn't quite add up. The girl on the side of little Y/N spoke up. "Since I won the last game, I get to choose". The childs voice I heard earlier was no other then her. She had light purple hair tied up in pigtails. "You won cause I let you win." Bakugou said to try to redeem his pride. "I think she won fair and square" Little Y/N spoke up. "No she didn't" Bakugou barked at her. "You don't have to be so agressive Kaachan" Midoriya said trying to defend whatever kid like situation was going on. "Shut up Deku" Bakugou yelled a him.

The purpled hair girl spoke up to ease the tension "I choose that we play tag" Everyone nodded in agreement. "You should be IT since you're the one who chose the game" Little me told her. "Fine..." If I looked closer on the childrens outfits, they all had a name tags on them. The purple haired girl was named Sara. Sara put her hands on her eyes to cover them up and started counting.

"1..2..3..4..5..6 uhhh.. 8..10" She uncovered her eyes and started chasing Midoriya since he was the closest one. "You're it, no touch back's" Sara told him and proceeded to run. Midoriya looked around and saw that Bakugou was hiding behind a tree, not very well since he was clearly visible to the world. Midoriya chased after the blonde haired boy. He looked almost exauhsted. "Tag, no touch back" He said finally touching Bakugou. "Who the hell invented that rule" Bakugou yelled mad that he couldn't get back at Deku. Sara was with her mom trying not to get touched since she knew that everyone feared her for no reason at all. That made the child version of me the target. Oh no.