Chapter 13

(First person pov)

     "You smell like ashes" Twice said. He was playing uno with Toga and Kurogiri. "Ok what do you want me to do about that" I said with sarcasm "Its an unpleasant smell" He told me. I blinked a couple times "You do realize that we live with Dabi right" I told him. He nodded "And now you complain about the smell of ashes" I implied. Twice turned back to his Uno game and he put down a plus four. The next turn was Kurogiri's, he was lucky and also had a plus four in his hand so he added it to the cards which meant that whoever was next will have to collect eight cards unless they also had a plus four. Sadly the next turn was Toga's. I was able to overlook her cards she had three left, they were all yellows but with different numbers. Luck was not on her side. "This isn't fair I keep getting them" she whines. We all laugh. "Y/N" Toga called me. I looked at her. "Wanna play next round" She asked me. "Yeah sure"

I took my phone out and waited for their game to end. While I was scrolling through Tiktok I came across one of Mina's video on my 'for you page'. She was doing a group dance with the bakusquad. Bakugou looked like he was not enjoying himself. I was surprised by the number of likes. 2.6M like and 134k comments. It was a lot, I guess she will have a better chance of becoming a tiktok star. She always talked about it in class.

"Thats the pink girl we saw at the camp" Kurogiri said. He was looking at my screen. "Oh yeah, she superrr pretty" Toga giggle. "What was her quirk" Twice asked me since I knew. "Acid" I said, they all looked at me wanting a further explanation. " she can throw acid put of her hands" I said "ohhh thats cool" Toga added. "Who's dealing" Twice said going back to the game. "Kurogiri is" Toga replied. I sat down and waited for my seven cards to be placed. Kurogiri shuffled the deck and passed them around.

I took my cards and organized them. I had a blue +2 a red, two green, a wild card and a yellow block card and a yellow 2. I would say its an ok hand. It was twices turn to play. The first card on the new deck was a yellow 6. Twice put down a blue card six which means that he probably didn't have any yellow. It now was my turn I put my +2 blue since it was the only blue I had. Toga looked at Kurogiri and added a green +2. Kurogiri chuckled and put another green +2 we all looked at Twice wanting to know if he would add a +2 or he would take six cards. He sighed and picked up 6 cards and played a change colour and changed it to red.

Kurogiri got first place, I got second, Toga got third and Twice got last. As Twice put down the cards for the next round Dabi and Shigaraki came inside. Dabi came over to our table and slapped his hand on the table. The cards went flying. We looked at him unimpressed. "I have news" "It better be good" I said pissed that he ruined our new game.

(Ha i left y'all on a cliff hanger)