Chapter Six- The Rules

Last Child at the top⬆️⬆️
(Her Twin)Emerald Ferrari(16)

𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿

I just nodded and got out my seat and followed him to his office

When we got there John sat at his chair behind his desk while Xavier just stand on the side eyeing me. And I just completely ignore him.

"So I brought you to my office so we can discuss the rules with you since you will be staying here with us. And we expect you to follow." Sperm donor says.

I just scoff at them.

Rules they expect me to follow. They got another thing coming.

"Just tell me already what stupid rules y'all came up with." I say with annoyance in my voice.

"Rule 1, You must not disrespect me or your brothers."

Yeah right

"Rule 2, You do not leave the house with telling us first where you are going."

I'm definitely gonna break this rule the most

Rule 3, I expect you to get good grades in school. You will be starting next week. Do not get into any trouble while your there."

Trouble follows me everywhere I go

"Rule 4, No cursing and No fighting. I seen in your last school records and I expect your behavior to be better."

Who do he think he is

"Rules 5, No boyfriends or girlfriends, if you that way. But you can have boys as friends."

He definitely can't do that

"Rules 6, Your curfew is at 10:00"

It's alright

Rules 7, Always attend family dinners at 6:00"

Hmm..

"Rules 8, no going to the third floor" He says as I raise an eyebrow.

What is there

"Anything you would like to say before you go" He ask me.

"Yes I would because some of your rules are ridiculous and you mustbe stupid if you think I'm going to follow them." I stated.

"Yo--" Xavier began to speak but I cut him off.

"Lets get started, shall we"

"Rules one. Respect. I will not respect you unless you do the same. If a person disrespect me, I'm gonna do it back. I will not deal with the stuff that comes out their mouth so I will happily put them in their place."

"Rules two, I do what I wanna do. I don't have to tell y'all everything that's goes around me."

"Rules three, I'm okay. You won't have a problem about my grades."

"Rules four. Cursing really. This is my fucking mouth and what I say gon come out. Also, no figthing. You really expect me not to fight when people be provoking me too."

"Rules five, it is my decision if I want to have a relationship with somebody and you can't force me not too. I can take care of myself."

"Rules six, the curfew is fine with me. SO we won't have a problem."

"Rules seven, that's fine with me also"

"Rules eight, what is so important that I can't go on the third floor."

"Now that I stated my complaints, I think it's best for me to go" I say as I began walking to the door before I hear Xavier saying.

"You will follow these rules or we'll give you a punishment."He says.

"I have a question. Do any of the boys follow these rules." I ask as they stayed queit the whole time.

"That what I thought" I say as I walk out the office back to see all my brothers here except Maxium.

"That was badass." my twin says.
"No ever spoke to them that way, well I mean except you and Max" August says.

As they continue to talk how badass I was. I walked passed them and two my room and got in bed and pass out.

So how do y'all like this chapter.
What do y'all think about the rules.

Thoughts on Dad..........................................

Thougths on Xavier......................................

Thougths on Emeralda................................

Thoughts on Her Twin(Elais).....................

Thoughts on August.....................................

Renee_D