Chapter Twenty One- Found

M

ade an update after all

---
SHE CHANGED FOR THE BEST

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

RENEE_D
---

•||Emeralda

I hold my gun close to me as I hide in the shadow.

I wiped off the blood going down by phone from all the running causes the fucker slap me hard.

I'm going to make sure I kill him

"SOMEONE BETTER CATCH THE BITCH" Somebody yelled.

As a person walked by I shot him right in the head killing him. Knowing that the gun going to make a sound.

I hurried out my spot and went to the living in the corner.

I saw people with black and guns out already and some even ran to were I first was.

"SPOT DEAD" Someone said referring to the dude I killed.

I look around my surroundings and ease myself up the stairs.

I walked inside a room where a maid was folding sheets.

She gasp as she see me walked in the room. I put my hand over my mouth to tell her to be quiet.

As her back turned I make my way to the closet. It's really small.

I climbed up there to the siling with my heads and feet on each corner just as the door burst opened.

"Did you seen a girl" somebody ask.

I kept quiet but the door bust opened. The bitch snitch on me.

I pray to God that they don't see me.

"You said she was in here" The man said as the lady looked at him .

"I-I swear she was in there" the lady said stuttering.

"Are you covering for her" he ask aiming his gun at her .

"N-" Before she can even speak her neck word a bullet went through her head and she dropped to the floor.

After he left I go towards the bathroom to found a vent and which I saw one.

I unlocked it and put it down on the toilet and crawls in it. It was a little dusty.

I made my way towards the vent that in the living room and see everyone from here.

I take one down.

"Where that bullet come from"

I shot another.

"Who keep fucking shooting "

I take another one that was going up the stair.

"Find that fucking girl and bring her to me. When I get my hands on you, your going to be sorry you mess with me" The Russian mafia leader said.

I put my aim towards his left legs and shot.

"Ah shit" he said as he bend over holding his legs as his security guards tries to come towards him, I shot his other leg causing him to dropped to the floor.

While the security guard tries to carry him. I shoot them both.

I kept shooting ever one I see come into the loving room.

•||Third Perspective

The boys were all in the van with each of their workers are in the other vans.

Once they made it to the place. They parked where a parking space was by the woods so they won't her the truck engine.

They walked down the road disgusting the plan.

"I want 30 out y'all to surround the entire place. No one comes in and no one comes out. Killed anyone you see that is Russian Mafia" John said.

John already had information on the mansion see he had a spy telling him stuff from the other side, like there plans or something. So he wasn't worried about that.

Everyone had on a gun proof suit to make sure they're safe and they put a gun silencer on their gun

Emeralda brothers and including her boyfriend all had their guns out and only Max and August had their knives with them since they're good at throwing them.

The hacker in the Ferrari Mansion already deft with the cameras and put a fake picture background so they won't see them doing anything

Once they made it. Xavier and Romano both shot the two guards at the door.

John made a hand moment with his hand telling the thirty people to surround the gate.

Once they entered the gate, we see people already trying to run out the door.

The boys and and workers were all ready shooting at them causing them to die.

Once they step over them they entered the house and John used a hand motion telling which to go left or right as the boys walked further into living room.

"Look like most them already dead" August says.

Emeralda had hoped just hearing the sound of them

"I want you to check every room in this house and found her" John said.

As the boys searched, John walked over to were the Russian Mafia Leader is and kicked him on his leg causing him to groans.

"I see someone already got you before I did" John said with a knowing smirk.

"Fuck you" The Russian Mafia leader said to him spitting on his shoes.

"We'll see about that when you in hell" John said lifting up his gun shooting the Russian Mafia leader in the head.

As for Emeralda she backwardly climbed out the way to the vent she came through. Once she got out she made her way out the bathroom and out the door to be crushed two minutes later.

"I thought I lost you when I heard you got kidnapped" Romano said hugging her than grabbing her face kissing while she kissed back.

"Enoguh with all that smushy stuff were supposed to be saving a life" August said.

I stick my finger up at him and turned back around and kissed Romano.

We went downstairs and dad ran to me and put me in a tight as well as Alex.

"You did a good job kiddo "John said.

"Thanks dad" Emeralda said as her father began to try to hold his emotion in.

Everyone time Emeralda causes John dad, he always get emotional because even though she never been in his life he never would have picture this moment.

They all walked out the mansion and hop on the van and head home.

Renee_D