Chapter Seven- Shopping

((A/N

((A/N.. I decided why not update again. Enjoy;) ))

I am sleeping peacefully until it got interrupted by one of my brothers busting through the door.

"Come on. Get up. We're going shopping today." He says really loud. Me wondering how is he so chirpy in the morning.

"No I don't wanna go. I wanna sleep. Now let me before I punch you." I said groaning while putting the pillow over my head trying to block out the noises.

"Get yo ass up. We got to get clothes for school" He says while I started to get annoyed knowing he wasn't gonna get out my room.

"I hate shopping. Can't you just shop for my clothes." I say to him. When I didn't hear nothing, I thought he left and decided to dozed back off to sleep but that didn't last.

He pulled the cover off of me "Dude what the fuck." I say to him with an angry expression.

"Get your ass up, shower and get dress"He says.

"You are now my least favorite brother." I say to him as I slowly took my time out of bed.

"Stop playing, you love me." He says. I didn't even get a chance to speak because he's around out the door. Idiot.

But actually Max is my least favorite brother right now. He can be the second.

I got an idea while showering and decided to let them wait for a long time.

I got out the shower and went my closet to find what I was going to wear. After I'm done, I went to the bathroom mirror and started doing my makeup. It only took me to ten minutes to get ready. To spare time I decided to play games on my phone.

 To spare time I decided to play games on my phone

Emeralda Outfit👆🏼👆🏼

1 hour later...

I so into the game I haven't even noticed it's been an hour.

Jayden POV

What the hell is taking that girl so long." I say knowing I've been waiting for a motherfucking hour.

"You know how girls is. Trying to get themselves too pretty. " Elais say while looking directly at his phone.

"Yeah but I been waiting for a damn hour. You don't even hear nothing coming out of her room. Maybe her damn ass sleep." I said getting slightly annoyed.

"Go check for yourself." He said with a shrugged acting like he honestly didn't care.

I just ran to her room and bust the door opened saying, " Yo ass better not be sl-" I stopped midway after seeing her on the floor all dress up playing games on her phone.

"I'm not sleeping" she says while I rolled my eyes.

"What the hell. Why you ain't bring your ass down stair." I say getting annoyed with her.

"This is what you get for disturbing my sleep" She says as she get up and rolled her eyes walking down stair with me falling behind her.

"I'm ready let's go" She says as she getting to head to the door.

"Where do you think your going looking like that." I hear Xavier say to her as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to the mall and your not making me change my outfit. I look too good." She says while looking at him.

"Fine. Jayden and Elais make sure no boys come at her." He says.

"I can take care of myself." She says as I just nodded to what Xavier said.

"Come on let's go" I say.

We're in the car listening to music as he drive in comfortable silence.

We walk inside the building.

"So were you wanna go" I just shrugged my shoulders cause I never was a big fan of shopping.

Once he got my answer he just pulled me from store to store. While shopping he tried to get me a lot of girly things but I really more into the
emo outfits. So mostly all of my clothes are black.

Elias just kinda went his own way shopping around and said he would me us around 4:00 in the parking lot.

We walking down the mall when we stop at Victoria Secret.

Jayden started blushing like a total idiot while rubbing his hands behind his head while I just rolled my eyes.

'Why they always blush when they get to this store.'

Weird...

"So umm I'll just wait outside while you look around and get your bra and other necessaries item." He says as I nodded my head. He hand me his credit card and I took it happily. I not gonna say no if someone offering to pay for my stuff. I left and went inside the store.

~~~
Hey guys..

I just wanted to let you know my most impressive rank ever

#4 - voicesinmyhead on 5/24/2021
#8- lostandfound on 5/24/2021

So did you like the chapter.

Don't Forget To Vote and Comment

Renee_D