Chapter Fourteenth- The Talk

---
SHE CHANGED FOR THE BEST

CHAPTER FOURTEENTH

RENEE_D
---

As I'm walking, I hear my name being called on the intercom.

"Emeralda, please come to my office now" I rolled my eyes and began walking to the principle office. Past the receptionist, opening his door to see the skank from the cafeteria sitting in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"Ms.Ferrari, please have a seat" he says and I just looked at him continuing standing up because in the next minute, imma straight up and leave this room.

As I didn't move he sigh, " Very Well"

"Ms.Ferrari, this is your first day of school and you already got into a fight" he says and I just looked at him with boredom in my eyes. I always heard these word come out the Principle mouth.

"If your going to give me detention, just do it. I have places to be" I say to him in a bored tone.

"Your punish is after school is finish you go to the detention for two days now I e-" befor he could finish his sentence, I walked out his office slamming the door behind him making my way to the back of the school

~~~

I walked to the big oak tree and see him sitting there with a sketch book and pencil.

I walked.over and sat beside him with him looking up staring at me.

I looked at him.

"Soo...why am I here" I ask

"I just wanted to get to know you more" he said and I nod

"I'll go first, this is an easy question" I said

"What's your favorite color" I ask as he stared at me

"Brown" I frowned

"Why brown"

"Because that's the color of you beautiful eyes" he says causing me to blush

"Mines Red"

"What's your hobbies"he ask

"I like to box, race, fight oh and I can also play the piano but don't get on my bad side"

"Yours" i ask

"Same except the piano but I would love to here you play"

"Honest Question, what you do" i ask and he tensed

"Well I'm next heir of the American mafia." He said and now I like him more now. At least he was honest.

"I just found out my family the Italian Mafia" i say with a shrug

"I don't know why I just told you that but I feel like I can trust you, even though my brothers to stay away from you. " As I said that he snuck his arm around me sweezing me.

"No one taking you from me" he says

"What's up with your brothers"

"I just recently moved back with them since I was missing for about thirteen years. Now they trying to communicate with me and shit" I said with a shrug.

He nods his head understanding.

We been talking answering each other question, getting to know one a other. I was with my legs on top if his leg while I laid back in the grass while looking at the sky guessing what image the cloud looks like. Romano was on his sketch book drawing while looking at me back and forward.