Part 1: And you are?

Steve's POV:
I threw my shield at his face and he falls to the ground. This was the first time I was meeting everyone. Well almost everyone, five out of the six. I kept fighting the aliens. They just kept coming. Every time I seem to kill one, two more appear. Tony kept flying by shooting them down. Bruce was in his Hulk mode or whatever. He was jumping from building to building smashing the aliens climbing the buildings. Clint was on top of the buildings shooting them down with his arrows. I had not clue where Thor was, probably on top of some building making a thunderstorm or something. It was his brother doing it after all. I had no clue where the black widow was. I honestly didn't even know her real name. Clint seemed to know her well but she seemed a bit distant from the group. I kept punching and killing the aliens around me as Clint came beside me.
"Finally someone comes down here to help" I say to Clint.
"You're not the only one fighting on the ground you know" he says.
"Well who else is. I don't see anyone else" I say.
At that moment the building in front of us explodes as someone walks out of the building, the Black Widow.
"I'm guessing the building is clear" shouts Clint to the Black Widow.
"No it wasn't but it is now" she says back running up to us.
"Duck Captain" she says to me.
"What" I ask not understanding.
She points her guns at my head so I quickly duck as she shoots two bullets at some of the aliens. The bullets seemed to wiz inches next to my head.
"You could've killed me" I say.
"Could've But didn't" she says going over to Clint.
They crouch behind a car and pop up every now and then to shoot an Alien.
"This is just like Budapest all over again" she says to Clint.
"You and I remember Budapest very differently Nat" he replies.
She shakes her head laughing a little.
Nat, I think to myself. At least I knew she had a nickname, or was Black Widow her nickname? I don't know. I couldn't decide. I thought about that while fighting the aliens. After a couple of minutes everyone comes down and we're fighting together. All six of us.
"You know it would be a lot easier if we could close that portal" Says Nat pointing to the black hole in the sky.
"Yeah but we need Loki's spear or whatever that thing is" Says Tony.
"I need to get to the top of your building to the power source of the portal and I can close it if you can get me Loki's stick" she says.
"I think stick isn't the best way to describe that" I say.
"I can get you his stick" Says Clint.
"It's not a stick" I say.
"Whatever, I like stick better" Says tony.
"How about we talk about this later just close the portal" Says Thor.
"Yep, Captain can you give me a boost" she says to me motioning to the hover ships that the aliens are riding on.
"Are you sure" I ask.
She looks at me annoyed, "Yes now ready."
I nod and she runs at me and jumps on my shield as I boost it up launching her into the air.
She grabs the back end of one of their ships and climbs on. She kicks a few aliens off and steers it towards Stark's building. When there she shoots the alien as she jumps off. The alien crashes into another ship taking both down. She stand up and looks around for Clint.
"Do you have that stick yet?" She asks through her ear piece.
"Yep, bringing it to you" he replies.
I look around to see Tony flying Clint to Nat.
Natasha's POV:
He drops Clint at my feet.
"Ow" Says Clint.
"Get up you're such a baby" I say jokingly.
"Here's your stick" he says.
"Thank you" I say sarcastically.
I take it and put it in the power machine for the portal.
This was not what I signed up for. I came here to get away from all this violence but at least I was doing this legally or whatever. New York is warmer than Russia so that's good. I actually don't think I could live my life without a lot of violence considering that's all I know.
I watched as the portal started to close slowly. I push the stick into the middle of the portal. It starts closing faster the moment it shuts I give the stick back to Clint.
"Destroy this or whatever, I will take care of the rest of the aliens" I say.
"Yep I join you in a bit. Stark might like this stick" Says Clint.
"Yeah" I say.
I jump and grab onto another alien ship thing and steer it to the ground. I jump down next to Captain America or Steve Rogers. He was America's golden boy. He also was like 100 years old or whatever. I haven't talked to him, I try not to meet new people. I already have too many people I care about, Clint, Laura, and their kids. Thats too many.
I continue to fight, not that many aliens were left. Tony was enjoying talking them down. I was enjoying it too. I jumped onto one of the aliens shoulders and twisted him down to the ground before breaking its neck. I shot a lot more. I ran out of bullets in one gun so I drop kicked the mag into an aliens face. I reload right a alien comes up behind me and I flip him over my shoulder before shooting it in the face. I look up and Steve is just looking at me.
"You need something soldier" I ask.
He turns around and continues fight. I roll my eyes in annoyance. I continue to fight. After an hour or so more of fighting we finish. I was tired as we walked back to Stark's tower. Most of us were living there and right now it was in complete ruins. We walk into the building, it wasn't on fire so that was good. I think Tony was looking forward to the new project of rebuilding. Thor was behind me dragging Loki by his neck.
"Let go of me" he yells.
"Shut the fuck up you started a war in New stork city did you think we would treat you kindly" I ask.
He's silent. Good, I needed some quiet.
Thor went outside and said, "he'll be put in jail in Asgard," and with that he lifts his hammer and he's gone.
"I'm glad that's over" Says Rogers.
I say nothing. I go over to a table and reload my guns and grab some more mags I had hid.
"Well Sorry But you guys wont be able to stay here until we're done rebuilding" Says tony.
I knew this would happen just didn't want it to. Leaving again, alone again, but maybe I was always alone.