Part 10: Not really gone

This is my last chapter, I was planning on making this longer but I lost the want to write this story. So last part.

Natasha's POV:

I hear the gasps go up around me as I collapse to the ground. I was very convincing. The bullet that I shot at myself was fake, it was basically a paint ball filled with fake blood. I laid on the ground motionless as Hill checks my pulse.
She knew I was alive but said, "no pulse"
the guy from the red room was dead, I was not. Gasps went up when people heard her say I was dead. Most from my fellow avengers. Everyone was cleared out of the room, very few in the room. The few in the room knew this was fake. I stood up as a stretcher with a black body bag was being wheeled out. A dummy was in my place.
"We've got to get out of here before a lot of press show up" says Hill.
"Okay" I say running along side her through the back hallways.  We get behind the building and I climb quickly in the car with her.
We go to a secret facility.
We get out and Hill gives me a bit of a tour.
She leaves me in my new room. The moment she left I left to. I went to the training room. I was mad. I was basically alone. Everyone I love thinks I'm dead and thinks I killed myself. This is even worse then death. With that I punch a punching bag. I punch it again and again until it falls off the hook. I hadn't put on boxing gloves on or wrapped my hands with tap so my knuckles were bleeding slightly. I keep punch until the pain becomes numb.
After a few minutes Hill walks in, "Natasha I need" she starts to say but cuts off her sentence when I punch another bag off the hook.
"You're hands" she says grabbing a first aid kit and running over to me.
"They're fine" I say.
"I don't care, you can't just keep punching like this" Says Hill.
She wraps my knuckles with bandages.
"Anyway there's a bit of a situation" Says Hill.
"Did some people find out I faked my death" I ask.
"No red room retaliation, they started a fight with the avengers in New York City, it's not looking that good. I just though you should know" Says Hill.
"Where in New York?" I ask standing up quickly.
"You can't go after them then this whole thing will be ruined" Says Hill.
"My death was suppose to keep people safe" I yell.
"You can't" Says Hill.
"You can't stop me, and you won't because you told me hoping I would go didn't you" I yell.
"It's by Stark's tower" Says Hill quietly.
"Thanks" I say brushing past her. Quickly I reach a full on sprint.
I get in a plane and go as quickly as I can to Stark's tower. I land quickly on a roof top as the plane continues over the city. I had put it on autopilot so it would fly back to the facility.
I crouch down on top of the building, I look over the edge to see the avengers get surrounded by red room agents. I watch as they drop their weapons in defeat.
I shake my head disappointed, "you never give up" I say. I quickly put together my collapsable sniper I had chucked in a bag.
"Goodbye" I say quietly to myself as I pull the trigger. There was a silencer and flash reducer on the gun.
I watched as a girl dropped dead from the red room.
All guns pointed in the air to see where it came from.
The avengers look around too.
I shoot again.
Another falls.
Again.
Another falls.
Soon the red room agents started shooting randomly at the buildings.
I shoot.
Another falls.
Again
Again
Again
Then a bullet hit a few inches below me causing fragments of rock and bullets to spray me in the face.
I could feel it cut my face.
I didn't stop shooting.
Another
Another
Another.
But it wasn't enough. There were still fifty or so agents.
"Stop!" An Agent Yells putting a gun to Clint's head.
I was about to shoot again when I remembered something.
I smiled to myself realizing what new power I had.
I put my hand out and shut my eyes.
Then a five hit my hand but I caught it. I opened my eyes to see Thor's hammer in my hand. Or our hammer I should say.
With that I put my arm in the air. I could hear the storm clouds form above me even though it was just a sunny day two minutes ago.
Then lightning struck my hammer. Quickly I divert the lightning to the red room agents. That knocked out about half of them. The rest start shooting at me.
I jumped down from the building landing in Tony's superhero pose.
I looked up and gave a small smile to the red room agents.
"Surprise" I say.
With that I throw the hammer at them.
I start fighting.
"Are you guys gonna help or not" I shout at my fellow avengers over the gunshots.
Quickly they shake off of their daze and join the fight. I toss Thor his hammer back.
I pull out my guns which I enjoy to fight with more. I wasn't comfortable with the hammer yet.
Within five minutes every red room Agent was on the ground dead or injured.
Every bullet that came from my gun had a memory I hated, every thine they made me kill, everything they left me hungry, Cold, alone, etc. when I knocked down the last person my rage was gone, in that moment I felt at peace for the first time. I was covered in quite a bit of blood but little was mine. I threw one last punch knocking a guy out.
I then stood straight up and let out a sigh of relief. 
For the first time I felt I could finally put this behind me. The red room was gone. I felt... free.
I then realize that my fellow avengers were behind me.
I turn around quickly. All of them in shock that I was there.
"I can't believe you guys gave up there for a little while, you all are seriously pathetic" I say half jokingly half serious.
"But your dead" Says Clint.
"I could let him live, I was willing to sacrifice myself make sure he went down" I say.
With that all was forgiven and they run towards me. They all embrace me in a hug.
"Never ever do that again" Says Steve.
"I'm not planning on it" I say.
We go back to Stark's tower which wasn't in ruins surprisingly. After talking with everyone and about what happened I went to my room.
I go to sit down but some knocks on my door.
"Seriously I just wanna get some clean clothes on" I say opening the door.
"Steve" I say.
He leans in and kisses me.
I take a step back shutting my door while still kissing.
When we pull apart for air he embraces me in a hug.
"I thought you were gone, I could live without you" he says.
"I'm sure you could but let's hope we won't have to find out" I say.

The end
Thank you for reading if you got this far. I know it's pretty bad but I just lost my train of thought and didn't feel like writing. Anyway I'm probably going to write some story's on other things, I've got a few ideas. Some more marvel and maybe some Harry Potter or my own made up ones that are based off anything. Anyway I guess stay tuned I'll probably start a new story here soon, just if a different topics so I can have a break.