Part:9, I'm about to do something really stupid.

Trigger warning, this does contain suicide. Read at your own risk.
Natasha's POV:
I enter Fury's office.
"Natasha you're... what the hell happen to you?" He asks looking up from his desk.
I say nothing and plop the file down on his desk.
He opens the file and it is silent for five minutes. He reads and re-reads it multiple times. Finally he sets it down.
"This is an issue" he says.
"Yeah, What are we going to do about it" I ask.
"Well from this file it says that, he is the money behind the red room, he supplies the money to keep it running" Says Fury.
"Yeah so can we go arrest him" I ask.
"Well he's a USA general, he's got power and he could make he case that this is fake, we don't have enough" Says Fury.
I was about to argue when the phone rang.
He picks it up and answers, "General smith," Says Fury, his eyes getting wide.
"Okay, Yeah they'll be there in two hours" Says Fury.
He hangs up the phone.
"General Smith would like to see all the avengers" Says Fury.
"Including you" I ask.
"No, just you six. He wants all of you to meet with the rest of the generals." Says Fury.
I quickly thought in ways to deal with this.
I thought back to when I was updating Steve on movies. That's when I came up with an idea.
"Fury, get Hill at that meeting, I've got a plan" I say.
I quickly explain the plan to him.
"It's risky but I like it" Says Fury. "But you'll have to go underground for awhile after that"
"Yeah I understand that" I say.
"Okay I'll get Hill there" Says Fury.
With that I leave the office and go to my room. I just wanted to sit down. The moment I sit on my couch I hear a knock at my door.
"Uh" I groan out as I get up.
"What" I say opening my door to see Steve.
"Sorry, I was just wonder if you knew anything about this meeting with the generals" asks steve blushing.
"Yeah I was with fury when he got the call" I say.
"Why are we having this meeting" asks Steve.
"I don't know" I say.
He nods.
"Well I'm gonna get some food" Says Steve.
"Do you want to spar with me I need something to do" I ask.
"Sure" Says Steve.
We walk to the gym room.
"Everything alright" asks Steve.
"Yeah" I say.
"You know you can tell me anything, I l.. I've got your back" Says Steve stuttering towards the end.
"And I've got yours" I say.
We fight for awhile.
"You know you're fighting very angrily" Says Steve as I knock him to the ground.
"No I'm fighting very well" I say as I pin him to the ground.
He flips over so he's on top of me. His face close to mine. I could see his eyes glance down to my lips and back up to my eyes. I do the same.
He leans in closer to me.
"How crazy of an idea would the black widow and captain America be together" asks Steve.
"Pretty crazy to some but not to us" I say.
"Not to me" Says Steve.
"I am going to do something really stupid later on today, seriously" I say.
"I'm about to do something a little stupid right now" Says Steve.
With that he leans in and kisses me.
It was passionate, it was amazing. His lips very soft.
We kissed until we ran out of breath.
"That was great" Says Steve.
He leaned in to kiss me again when a voice came over the speakers.
"Fury would like the avengers in the jet in ten minutes"
"I guess we're going to have to put this on hold." Says Steve.
I swallow the lump in my throat, "definitely" I reply.
He quickly leans in and gives me a quick kiss before helping me up from the mat.
We walked back to our rooms.
I got ready quickly.
I smiled to myself thinking about what had just happened. Then I thought about what I was about to do. It made me sad to know that after finally us getting together it was all going to go away for awhile.
I showered and got in my regular clothes.
I put a gun up my right sleeve.
I got out of my room.
"I can't believe we can't bring guns" Says Clint walking up to me.
"Yeah it's stupid" I say.
"I tried to but fury said no" Says Clint.
"Yeah so did I" I say.
"Well come on" Says Clint as I walk to the runway.
We all get in the plane.
I was nervous.
The words that made me think of this plan kept rattling through my brain.

"Anybody can kill anyone, you just need to be willing to sacrifice yourself"

Comment if you know what movie this quote is kind of from.

I looked around at everyone. They were joking and laughing. I've done a lot of thing but this is one that I'm most nervous about. It might not even work.
I felt the gun up my right sleeve. All loaded, safety off.
We land after awhile.
All of us get out and walk into the building.
The generals all sitting there in there seats. All five of them. A few guards in the room. I spot Hill right away. We walk up and stand in front of the generals. From left to right it went, Clint, Bruce, Thor, me, Tony, and Steve.
We stand in front of them, my guess was they were going to try and disband the avengers.
I shake my right arm just enough to have the gun slide down into my hand.
No one had time to react to my the gun.
No guards had started running towards me. None of my fellow avengers had realized I had a gun.
This made me feel like I was going from Natasha Romanoff into the black widow again.
I raised my gun, pointing it at General Smith.
His eyes wide, I doubt he suspected me to take this route and especially in a room full of witnesses.
I pull the trigger. I had only one shot, and I was dead on.
He slumped back in his chair. Bullet hole between the eyes.
The avengers beside me turned to me with wide eyes. The generals were yelling. Guards running towards me.
I looked and saw Hill running directly at me.
I gave a small smile. Then I did something I never thought I'd ever do. I put the gun to my head. Finger on the trigger.
"Natasha no" I heard Clint yell.
"Don't do this" I could here steve say.
"Bye" I say.
And with that I pull the trigger.