Attention Seeker📵Part 2

I honestly don't even know how I got to this girl's house without crashing but I'm here. I'm bricked up so I really hope she's ready for me. No mercy.

2:06 AM to za🏊🏼 - Unlocked?

I had barely even sent the message before she responded saying "try." She irritates me.

But that I did. I took the elevator up to floor 7 and was quickly at 714, fortunately not having to go through the awkwardness of ringing the doorbell or knocking, all of that nonsense. I just twisted the doorknob and I was in. I made my way over to her bedroom but she wasn't even there which left me wondering.

"Ski," I heard her voice call out.

I hadn't even looked at the balcony but that's where she was.

"Why you out here damn near naked when it's 56 degrees?" I asked from behind her.

"Because why would I be fully clothed? You seem to like it already," she shot back.

"Yeah I don't want you to wear that anymore," I responded, sitting in the chair next to her.

"I wonder why it's still on." She finally turned to me with bloodshot red eyes. She was high as fuck.

"Already knowing that shit was some za. Where is it?"

"Boy what you scared or sum?" She questioned, swiftly moving from her seat to inside the apartment. I followed behind her, analyzing her every move. She stood only a few inches shorter than me but she gave tall. It was just the dominant personality. "Sit down." That I did. I wasn't thinking too straight but I knew she was finna put it on me.

She straddled me and caressed my face for a bit, paying the most attention to my lips. I know she didn't want to get straight into it but I was beyond ready.

She finally pecked me on the lips and I almost lost it. She progressed to my neck because she knew it was a sensitive, sensitive spot for me. All I could do right now was grab her ass before my boxers were coated in precum. This shit was bogus.

"Baby stop playing," I damn near begged. Usually I'd be mad at myself for even sounding like this but right now?

She ignored me and proceeded to give me a hickey. My dick was probably a mile long by now. My fingers crept into her shorts and it helped that she wasn't wearing panties. I felt around and she was surely wetter than anything you could think of. I rubbed her clit for a quick second before sliding my middle and ring in. Hearing her gasp was relieving. She grinded along with my movements, holding on the back of my neck for a sense of support.

This was when the neck action slowed down. She took my hand out her pants and licked her wetness off my fingers. I can never let her go.

I knew what she was about to get into. I stood up and put the sweats elsewhere, leaving the underwear part up to her. She got on her knees and slowly pulled them down, amazed by how my dick sprung up.

Zalaya wasted no time, spitting on it and jerking it slow. I just wanted to be at the back of her throat. She started off sucking at the tip, the most stimulating part. Her hands wrapped around the rest. As time progressed she went further and further back, causing my eyes to roll back.

My hand was found at the back of her head, massaging her scalp. Looking at the way she sucked me up created all types of nonsense in my head. I wanna nut in her. Maybe a baby ain't so bad.

I did what I could to snap out of it but I never truly could because she did everything right.

I didn't even realize she was done until she stood up. "You not gone let me-"

"Nooooo let's do 69!" I wasted no time laying down and she got on top of me. It was like she was resisting putting all her weight on me.

"Why you scared ma? Sit." It took her a little while to do so but I made sure she did. I gripped on to her ass so I could put my mouth on the whole pussy because I knew she'd suffocate me if she was bold enough. Why should anything taste this good.

Meanwhile she was sucking the skin off my dick and whole time I'm thinking, what fucking genius created this position? Somehow I stayed concentrated while doing this—I knew she was about to cum when she started grinding a little more intensely.

"Damn you really not giving me no mercy," I said. I knew she couldn't really say anything but the moans told me everything. Just a few seconds later I felt her spasms and knew she was cumming. The amount of power I felt was pretty pathetic but lovely. I kept going while she rode out her orgasm and by now she was screaming. I just really wanted her to squirt and soon enough she let out some water. My face surely resembled a river at this point but it's okay, I loved every second of it.

"Uh uh uh uh, stop stop stop you're gonna kill me or something," she laughed. I couldn't help but to laugh too because wtf. She got off my face and looked me into my eyes, caressing it. She got into the straddling position and grabbed my dick, slowly sliding it into herself. I could've came just off that action but I had to keep it together.

Without me having to tell her, she rode on her feet taking every inch of me. I held her ankles still while she kept at it. I'm not sure what pill she took but her stamina was out the roof. I had to cum and soon.

I suddenly felt so excited that it literally turned into exhaustion and let it loose, cumming all in her. I could tell she knew so she slowly got off me chuckling a bit.

It was degrading but oddly enough, I felt the most comfortable I'd ever felt with a woman in this moment. She always found a way to cater to me and I was grateful for it.