Clash¡ Part 2

skyes12 🥰

I'd been staying at London's house for a while now and it only made me realize how much I missed her. I wasn't feeling like my normal self though because the second day I was here, I began to feel sick, but not even in the sense of catching the common cold.

For the past few days, I would throw up first thing in the morning and it was scaring me. I had been drinking hella water and eating regularly just in case that was the reason. I was debating on what to do in my head. My thoughts were paused when I heard London open the door. She was dressed cute, like she was about to go out. "You good babe?" She asked me.

"Girl I don't even know at this point."

"The only thing I could trace morning sickness back to is pregnancy. You think you could be pregnant?"

I nearly choked on my water when she said this.

"We both know that wouldn't go well," I sighed.

"Well, Skye, all you can do is take a test while I'm gone and call me when you get the results. It's crazy because Gabe said Stokes is coming to the album release party. You sure you don't wanna come?"

Oh I'm sure.

"No girl don't worry about me, go have fun. Be safe London, love you," I sent her off, kissing her on the cheek. She picked up her purse and smiled sadly. I think she was scared for me.

"Alright Skye I'll be safe. Love you too," she blew a kiss and closed the door behind her.

~

I had peed on the stick 5 minutes ago and ran out of the bathroom. I was scared to go back.

After calling myself a pussy for not looking, I put on my big girl panties and opened the door swiftly... With my eyes closed. When I opened my eyes I saw two lines which indicated that I was indeed pregnant.

I knew it already, I just needed confirmation. This nigga missed me so much that he came in me. Ugh I love Stokeley and I just want him to change.

Before I started crying of all types of emotions, I made a FaceTime call to London.

After the 4th ring, she answered. "Skye?" I heard her yell. Wherever the release party was, it was loud as hell. Well duh. "Hold on boo stay on the phone, I'm finna go outside." I nodded my head and waited a couple seconds.

Stokeley POV

I had been thinking about Skye ever since we agreed to take a break

I had been thinking about Skye ever since we agreed to take a break. I missed my baby so much.

After having some time to myself I decided that the way things went that night weren't fair to her. I didn't even consider how she was feeling.

The problem wasn't even me disliking kids or anything of that nature. I was just... Scared. I couldn't explain why though. I love kids and after considering the pros and cons I realized that the pros definitely outweighed the cons—therefore I was ready to start trying with her. After all, I was sure I wanted to be with her the rest of my life. She changed me for the better and I've never seemed to thank her well enough.