Attention Seeker📵

"Ugh bitch I'm worried."

"Hoe for what? Y'all just talked a couple hours ago and he told you where he at! You know he be at the studio til the ass crack of dawn."

I figured my best friend was right. But I never truly knew what was up with him and that's what seemed to bother me every time. It's not like I could go everywhere with him and honestly, that's not what I desired. I knew I was only acting this way because I missed him.

I sent him a text a couple hours before calling Amari that read, "miss u ugly.🤒" and he simply responded with, "🤞🏾 imma come see you." This all happened within the hour of 9pm but it was now 1am. I didn't want to bother him because I respected his craft but damn this bitch was always busy. Shows, interviews, studio, etc. I'm busy most of the time as well because I have multiple sources of income that require me to move around but he somehow topped that.

Some mf how.

"Ugh okay Amari imma call you back in a few," I said to her.

"Ight, don't text or call that nigga again."

"Bitch you should know I won't," I blew her a kiss and hung up.

But I was feeling a little petty though. Why not subtweet. It wasn't to start anything crazy, I just wanted to feel the satisfaction of him seeing it.

Stokeley POV

Zalaya🍯 just tweeted:

Imma always want that one thing but that one person ain't always available🤧

Fuck is she talking about.

Me, duh but damn, all because I talked to her some hours ago and said I was coming soon but she should have known to be patient, this my only job.

There's no time stamp on the word soon so she was just gone have to keep subbing. Zalaya isn't even the subtweeting type of girl but she could turn into Hulk if it meant she could get my attention.

I loved that about her because I knew she was stiff on every other nigga.

I came outside so I could call her.

"What you on," I said as a question but with a statement tone.

"Not like you care anyway."

"Aye shut up," I said, laughing. "You miss me."

"Ew never," she lied.

"You just want one thing from me..." I started, chuckling.

"And what is that?!" She answered.

"My big fat dick man," I responded. "And imma give you want you want but we going at my pace because I just took a perc." With that I hung up the phone laughing.