Show Me!🙂

Y/n
Heyyyyy pokeley I miss your goofy ass😔

Loml🥴
I Miss You Too These Groupies Just Aint It

Y/n
Mmm yea ik, I see it on the fanpages😭 if you don't tell me something I'm sure they will

*Loml🥴 would like FaceTime...*

I of course answered.

"Hey love," Stokeley smiled into the camera, putting a nasty ass sun chip in his mouth.

"The fact that you like those makes me wonder what went wrong," I joked.

"Girl shut upppp," he dragged.

"Soo when are you coming back? I know you told me like last week. But I forgot."

"You don't listen to me. The 26th," he cooed.

I briefly picked up my phone to look at what day it was. The 17th, so that meant like 9 more days. That's pretty long but I was doing okay so far... I guess.

"Couple years, okay okay," I exaggerated, almost wanting to cry.

"You better no-"

"I'm not I'm not," I stopped him, fanning my eyes.

"C'mon ma, don't waste time being sad. You know we gone make a movie when I get back," I heard a change in his voice and I automatically knew what he was talking about.

"Is that right?" I played along.

"Very right," he answered, licking his fingers. I guess he was done with the chips. "How is my baby coping without me?" He was referring to one of my most prized possessions.

"She's not even coping babe nobody has touched her but you," I responded honestly, internally sighing. I had just got off my period and found myself wet as fuck random times in the day. It's night time so she's expecting something that won't be coming around tonight.

"Aww lemme see." Little did he know, I was rubbing my clit this entire call. All I had to do was move the comforter from off of me.

"Pretty as ever," he commented, taking a sip of his water. "Show me how much you miss me."

This was new but Stokeley got whatever he wanted from me. I got on the floor and set the camera up, continuing to rub my clit slowly. He smiled at the sight before adding, "Back up some baby, I wanna see your face." I did as he said and was instantly a little more nervous.

His voice always made me wetter.

"Nasty bitch," I heard a voice say to Stokeley. It sounded like Gabe which made me laugh.

"You know it bro," he responded. I saw Ski get up to close the door to his little room on the tour bus.

When he was finally back on the bed he continued to look at me in awe. "Don't be shy, go in love."

I started off with one finger but soon graduated to two. I tried my best to move the way he did, and while it just didn't feel the same it would have to do for now. "Ohhh fuck," I moaned, throwing my head back in pleasure.

When I looked back at the camera Stokes was beating his dick and it hadn't ever looked so pretty. I knew touring stressed him out and I couldn't wait to make him feel better when he got home on the 26th.

"One more finger babe?" He pleaded, the wet sounds of his hand stroking prominent.

I pulled out the two fingers to show him how creamy I was and he bit his lip in response. "I miss youuu," he groaned. "Where's the dildo I bought you?" I had spent so much time pondering on how much I missed him that I forgot about that. Luckily it was in the drawer to the left of me so I reached over to pull it out. I was long and veiny just like his😊.

I sucked it real quick to get a reaction out of him and he looked real jealous. "C'mon bae put it in that tight ass pussy," he begged.

After teasing a couple more seconds, I finally put it inside myself, satisfied by the fact that it was similar to Stokeley's size. "Fuckkkkk," he whined. "I might have to fly you out." He was just talking, a bitch had to go to work.

I rolled my eyes as a response to his comment.

"You like this, daddy?" I asked him. He looked so frustrated.

"Love it," he answered, his hand still moving up and down his shaft. If only that was me.

"It's all yours," I assured him, moving the dildo in and out of myself.

"Almost there."

"M- me too."

I stroked the dildo at a much faster pace which signaled that I was close. The sounds Stokeley made got me there quick.

"Ohhhh," I squealed, shaking as a result of the peak I had just reached. I made a big mess.

Looking at the camera, I could see a little bit of sperm coming out of Stokeley's dick. I took the dildo out and rubbed myself to ride out the wave, a clear liquid gushing out of me.

"Shit," he groaned, more cum ejecting out of him.

~

"You hell," Stokeley said to me, smiling really hard.

"How?" I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Ugh I love yo nasty ass," he switched the topic, blowing me a kiss.

"Love you more dummy," I joked, sending a kiss back to him.

9 more days.

BiTch I be BorEdtttt
Anyways vote ples🙂