Pressure

💋

@THESLUMPGOD just tweeted:
Who Got Weed Out Here In Baltimore ? DM Me.

"We got gas left?" Your best friend asked you.

"Zips," you responded.

"Let's go make some money."

You furrowed your eyebrows looking straight ahead for a minute. You then turned your head to look at your best friend.

"And who paying us? Cause y'know it's hella weirdos out here, I only serve to people I kn-"

"Ski."

"Ski... My nigga, Ski?"

"Yes. Him."

"Well shit ion even know him for real but I'm down for his fine ass. Where he at?"

"Damn bitch slow your roll. He tweeted, 'who got weed out here? Baltimore, DM me' so you know what that means."

"Oop! Say less."

                          you
How much you need?

@THESLUMPGOD
A Ounce
@THESLUMPGOD
Im Not Paying Over 200 For It

you
Ahh okay, that's $250 sir

@THESLUMPGOD
Lmaoooo Just Pull Up, We'll Negotiate The Prices When I See You

you
Uh that's not how this works😗

@THESLUMPGOD
It's Gone Work Like That Today😉
@THESLUMPGOD
Just Ask Them For Stokeley Goulbourne At The Front Desk
@THESLUMPGOD
*sends location*

A/N: for this chapter y/n will be... India

You made the decision to stop texting Stokeley because you already knew what you were going there for. $250. No one ever tried to negotiate prices with you because they knew better but here he was, trying to be different and shit.

"You DM him yet?" Your best friend asked you, her face lighting up.

"Yeah," you answered, still amused by the fact that he actually thought you would be negotiating prices when you got to where he currently was.

"Lemme see!"

You handed her the phone as you began to put your shoes and jacket on. You also looked in the mirror to make sure your slicked-back hair was still in tact and it really wasn't but you were anxious to go and make this play, anxious to see how it would go down. You weren't one to fangirl but this excited you because it was Ski, your "crush". Scanning over your outfit paired with vans, you realized it was pretty cute.