Purpose (Chapter 1)

NO ONE POV: 

Izuku Yagi was an abnormal child he was born with white spiky hair and bright blue eyes which doesn't match his parents as such many people would often confuse him for someone else child but aside from that Izuku had a normal life well as normal as it can be as he always knew that his step-father Toshinori never took to much of a liking to him as he favored his sister over him the reason to him was unknown but what nobody knows is that Toshinori Yagi or better yet All Might the symbol of peace and the number 1 hero was a petty and unstable man as his nemesis had natural white hair and anyone with natural white hair he associated them with him it was something that was beaten out of him by his surrogate father Gran Torino who understood that Toshinori is suffering from depression as his master and mother figure death affected him as she was the only one who believed in him despite being quirkless. 

It was at the age of 4 that thing went downhill for Izuku as he was diagnosed as quirkless, It would be a lie if Toshinori didn't feel slightly bad for Izuku but whenever he looked at him he would see his nemesis instead of his son and would think...

It was at the age of 4 that thing went downhill for Izuku as he was diagnosed as quirkless, It would be a lie if Toshinori didn't feel slightly bad for Izuku but whenever he looked at him he would see his nemesis instead of his son and would think that this is Karma punishing him for killing innocent people so his doubts were always eased and instead started to praise his daughter Izumi Yagi for having a quirk which eventually had her grew and ego as she bullied Izuku in order to stop him from pursuing his foolish dream of becoming a hero as despite her ego she loved her brother and didn't want him to share a bad fate but eventually she would drown in pleasure as using her quirk on her brother brought great joy to her as it made her feel better of herself not realizing that she was doing the wrong she had other kids join in and one of them was Katsuki Bakugo a guy who believed that those with weak quirks are extras and those who are quirkless are the bottom trash of society who shouldn't be alive in a world were the strong only live but how wrong this statement is.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku was now seen sitting on a roof as he was wearing a sunglasses it was kind of a habit as he always felt being overloaded by a lot of information whenever his eye was exposed so to stop it he had his eye covered either by the use of sunglasses or a blindfold which he can see through for some unknown reason he never told anyone about it not even his parents as he realized that he would never see them in that light or even confide in them as they only determine his worth by his quirk which he have none so that was an ability he kept to himself and trained it privately learning that he can create a barrier between him and other well that's what he think at least since most of the physical attack never reached him but he never showed it to anyone.

Izuku was seen looking at the sunset with a small smile to people he look like a shy, stuttering kid but in reality he is nonchalant and sometimes playful.

???: It's nice isn't it!

Izuku turned around to be met with a man who had the same spiky white hair he would have assumed that he was a relative of his which was true but he shrugged the thought away as he answered the guy not wanting to be rude. 

Izuku: Yes, yes it is the name is Izuku Yagi but I'd prefer you call me Izuku since my last name mean nothing to me.

???: The name Gojo Satoru it's nice to meet you.

Gojo was seen sitting next to Izuku on the edge of the building as they admired the sunset, Izuku strangely felt sense of peace around Gojo which he can't explain. Gojo although had peaceful face was clenching his fist occasionally as seeing one of his descendant casted away by his own family brought a bad taste and if he weren't a spirit he would have hunted them down and killed them.

Gojo: Izuku, do you believe in curses and spirits?

Izuku looked at Gojo strangely and took a thinking pose before he looked at the sunset once more.

Izuku: This world is big and people have all kind of abilities so curses and spirit aren't far fetched of a possibility. 

Gojo: You pretty much wondering why would I ask such a question, well have you ever wondered why you are capable of pulling things like stopping physical attack from reaching you despite being quirkless?

Izuku was taken a back he actually never thought about this and was also surprised at how the guy knew about his abilities it isn't something he showed to anyone.

Izuku: If I am being honest I never thought about it the only answer I give myself was that I had a quirk which was awakened late in my life.

Gojo (Shake Head): No, This isn't a quirk what you use are called curse energy as for your eyes well this is something you inherited from your biological father family side. 

Izuku (ask): How come you know so much about me?

Gojo sigh as he took of his blindfold revealing the same eyes as Izuku which surprised him and knew that his suspicion is being confirmed and that somehow the guy in front of him was a relative of his. 

Gojo: You see Kid I am not actually alive you could say I am a spirit and I came here for one goal and that is to raise you as I saw how your family treated you and as one of your ancestor it's my duty to take care of you so what do you say?

Izuku was honestly speechless right in front a man who he don't know except his name claimed to be his ancestor and that he was pretty much seeing his spirit he didn't know if he should trust him or not but then again he knew a lot of things about him that he don't know himself.

Izuku (closes his eye): Usually I wouldn't accept something like that from a stranger who I hardly know but you know a lot about me and my power than anyone else and besides our resemblances are uncanny so I accept.

Gojo (Cheerfully): Great! Also fun fact nobody besides you can see me so be careful when speaking to me. 

Izuku nod his head clearly understanding the situation as Gojo then disappeared from Izuku sigh.

Gojo (telepathically): Don't worry kid, I am close by. 

Izuku (sigh): Great! 

Izuku stood up from the roof as he walked downstairs finally reaching the ground floor as he walked outside to the street, the night is making it's appearance as he walked home quietly placing Infinity around him to keep him safe.

Gojo (Telepathically): That's amazing Izuku, You can place infinity around you with no knowledge about curse power you have a lot of potential that I intend to bring out. 

Izuku (smile, telepathically): Thank You, infinity that's a cool name for a powerful technique. 

Gojo (Telepathically): I know right! 

Izuku then walked in silence as he found himself in front of a gate which was closed he sigh once more as he jumped from the wall of the gate as he brought the keys and opened the door of the house as he walked inside seeing his "Family" eating without him not even acknowledging his presence which enraged Gojo but Izuku was calm and not even fazed. 

Izuku (Telepathically): You will get used to it!

Gojo (Telepathically): Why are you allowing this Izuku?

Izuku (Telepathically): I don't want to be acknowledge just for my power or I would have showed my curse power from the beginning but I don't want to be seen for that I want to be seen for my personality and besides I don't see them as parents I only see them as people who give me roof on top of my head.

Gojo despite being angry he had to agree with the way Izuku is thinking and calmed down as he promised that he will be the father figure that Izuku want he won't let anyone harm him again and will train him to be the strongest man in the world even surpassing that Buffon All Might. Izuku purpose is clear now with the help of his soon to be father he will become the strongest man in the world.