Training (Chapter 2)

NO ONE POV: 

Izuku find himself waking up in a rather nice room, that was his room despite being neglected he didn't let that affect his life as he made sure to become responsible for himself as he knew better than anyone that if he can't clean behind himself and organize himself he can't expect for anyone else to take care of him even if they are his parents. Izuku then groaned slightly as he stood up walking towards the bathroom he splashed some water on his face opening his eyes revealing his blue eyes that drove every girl in his school into massive nosebleeds. 

He then went out of his room the hallway was dark which signify two things either they are sleeping or they are out of the house he just hoped that they be out of the house as he get to have more freedom around the house without restricting himself to certain rules around them. Walking to the Kitchen he brought the ingredient for some pancakes as he made lots of them he was quite good at cooking I guess it's perks having to be mature quickly. 

Gojo: So you can cook huh what a neat talent you have there.

Izuku (smiled): Well cooking isn't bad having to taste different cuisine is truly a wonder besides I am sure you know why I cook since they pretty much stopped cooking for me so I had to learn to survive on my own. 

Gojo (With a hidden anger): Now I want to kill them even more than before. 

Izuku (jokes): Well suit yourself I don't really care about them besides they can't arrest a spirit if they don't want to be hunted that is.

Gojo smile at Izuku cheerfulness and jokes as he realized that Izuku inherited most of his trait and he was glad as he is planning to make Izuku into a Gojo Jr by the end of all of this. Izuku then placed the plate on the table.

Izuku: Do spirits even eat?

Gojo: No! We don't eat we are dead either way. 

Izuku nod as he ate as he kept talking with Gojo about fun thing they did in there life with Gojo talking about how he scared the higher ups into cancelling a lot of there execution on innocent people and how he liked to mess with his students and friends. Izuku then stood up as he walked to the bathroom taking off his clothes revealing a somewhat toned body as he opened the water letting the hot water refreshing him as for Gojo he was seen sitting outside watching TV being amazed at the new system which is the hero society, Izuku then walked outside and sat next to Gojo. 

Izuku: So what do you have planned for me?

Gojo: Well I will train you of course but since you seem to be well built already we will move to how to use your curse power but I have to give you some little information on what you are using to be safe. Tell me what do you know about curse Energy?

Izuku: Don't know really aside from what the movie depicted it to be. 

Gojo: Movie?

Izuku: Yeah, Curse Energy which place a spell on someone and depending on what the curse is he can either die or be hunted with bad omen.

Gojo laugh so hard as he enjoyed how people are referring curses as some type of spell that punish people. 

Gojo: No, that is incorrect but that was quite funny to say the least curse energy is born from negative emotions such as grief and anger. These negative feelings are common in human society so almost everyone possesses cursed energy. If this amount is higher than a certain degree, it grants the person the ability to see curses, which is very rare among the human race but from what I see so far those curses evolved creating quirks.