Good Bye & Sludge Villain (Chapter 3)

-------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR NOTE: 

Before I start this chapter I want to say sorry for not updating sooner had a lot to do and write other books aside from that I am still new at Jujutsu sorcerer, I am also sorry for not making some father and son relationship even more but I will be showing it through flashback which will make the story far interesting since I plan to uncover his 5 years with Gojo slowly. 

-------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

It has been 5 years ever since Izuku met Gojo and there bond was strong as they have maintained a father and son relationship, Izuku have took the liberty of changing his last name which went unnoticed by his former family since they haven't bothered to check on him so Izuku is now Izuku Satoru.

We could see Izuku sitting in the couch as in front of him was Gojo Satoru who had a grim and sad look as he was about to drop an announcement to Izuku and he hopes that by the end Izuku could forgive him. 

Izuku: Father, why have you called me here?

Gojo: Son, I need you to listen to me well there is something I want to tell you.

Izuku: I am listening!

Gojo: You remember what I first told you when we first met?

Izuku: That you were my ancestor. 

Gojo: Yes, but that's not what I am talking about you know that I am sprit correct. 

Izuku nod his head as he felt like he wouldn't like the outcome of this talk and hoped that it's something normal. 

Gojo: well you see I was given time to stay here which was 5 years I never told you because I didn't want you to worry about me and rather enjoy your childhood that you've missed and sadly today is my last day here since I will have to return to the afterlife wither I want it or not I have no control over it. 

Izuku (tearing up): You can't, you promised you will be here for me dad. 

Gojo: Sorry son, I had no hand in this matter and I never lied I will be there for you watching you and guiding you from up there. 

Izuku cried as Gojo comforted him but his body was fading slowly, Izuku tried grabbing onto his father who had a sad look. 

Izuku: You can't leave me now, please!

Gojo: Please promise me this that you will not stray from your path and you will become the best of the best because I believe in you. 

Izuku (Wipe his eye): I promise! 

Gojo (smile widely): Good! now smile and good luck in your journey of becoming the strongest. 

Izuku fulfilled his father request by giving a big smile with Gojo then removing his blindfold as he give a thumbs up and smiled showing his teeth before he vanished.