A Date! (Chapter 8)

------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV:

LOCATION: GOJO RESIDENCE

------------------------------------------------------

It has been quite a few month ever since Izuku has met 2B obviously he was aware that 2B never had a last name since her parents pretty much disowned her due to her being quirkless so Izuku being the kind person he is decided to give her the permission to take his last name, she obviously cried that day in happiness but she was completely ecstatic to be part of a family rather than being known as a homeless or parentless. Izuku after that introduced her to his friends/students and they clicked well together and 2B was a little overwhelmed with the amount of compliment she received some even thought that 2B and Izuku look cute together even Todo himself cried tears of Joy as he talked about how Izuku taste in women is good since to Todo, 2B fit the description of the type of his women since she is tall and had a big ass but he was still obsessed with Takada-Chan. 

Izuku has obviously started training 2B in using her curse energy she managed to get over the horror and drama movies that she was made to watch and she became a little to hard to get her scared which she was thankful although she was a little traumatized but having Izuku with her made it even more better as she saw Izuku as her savior and protector she knew about his infinity that he would cast on himself and on her as well which made her feel safe. Izuku has also give her a gift at her birthday which was a beautiful sword that one of his ancestor used before she was obviously reluctant to accept something like that but Izuku insisted that she take it so she obviously took it and she treasured it more than anything and care to much for it deeply since it was from the one person she likes and since Izuku trusted her with a family heirloom. 

Now we could see 2B standing in front of Izuku bedroom she knocked shyly on the door which was opened by a shirtless Izuku she obviously had to stop the nosebleed with Izuku looking at her amused as he knew what she was thinking and could see her ...

Now we could see 2B standing in front of Izuku bedroom she knocked shyly on the door which was opened by a shirtless Izuku she obviously had to stop the nosebleed with Izuku looking at her amused as he knew what she was thinking and could see her intention and he was shocked that she had feelings for him but he need to hear it from her, he kind of felt bad that he wasn't the one to tell her his feelings.

2B (shyly): Hello Izuku-Kun!

Izuku: Hello 2B-Chan anything you need?

2B: Um, I wanted to ask if you would like to go out on a date with me you don't need to mph.

Izuku had his confirmation before he grabbed her chin while she was talking shyly before he smashed his lips with hers, 2B couldn't fathom the warm feeling that she was having her heart started beating faster and a tear came out of her eyes as she was worried for nothing her feelings were reciprocated she wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed back with much force than anything in her life before she didn't want this moment to end she wanted it to last forever, Izuku separated from the kiss with a smile on his face.