Discovering Curse Energy (Chapter 7)

-----------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV:

-----------------------------------------------------

The next day, Izuku has woken up groggily as he tried to move his body but he found himself restrained he look at the culprit to find 2B sleeping on top of him hugging him tightly, He sigh as he knew she is afraid he would leave her alone so he poked her cheeks slightly making her open her eyes slowly as she adjusted her eyes to see a smiling Izuku.

Izuku (Smile): Had a good night sleep?

2B (Blush): Yeah, sorry about that!

Izuku (Teasingly): Hey, it's okay I don't really mind it's not every day you have a beauty like yourself hugging me in my sleep. 

2B could only blush as she buried her face in his chest more, Izuku smiled as he picked her up bridal style walking out of the room as he placed her on the chair.

Izuku (Cheerfully): Now sit here I will prepare some breakfast, how about pancakes!

Izuku said Pancaked dramatically making 2B giggle at how Izuku is energetic in the morning.

2B: you really are energetic in the morning!

Izuku: Well that is something I inherited from my ancestor or what I like to call him dad. 

2B: He must be quite a good person. 

Izuku: That he was! 

It took roughly 30 minutes for Izuku to finish a lot of batch of pancakes as he placed them on the table and placed a crazy amount of syrup on his making 2B giggle at how Izuku can sometimes be childish. 

Izuku: Now dig in!

2B started eating the food as Izuku looked at her expecting a compliment but she only teared up, Izuku got worried and kept frantically apologizing but she just hugged him. 

2B: It's just the food taste delicious and I never received something like that. 

Izuku (Smile): It's okay, you better get used to it. 

2B nod her head shyly as she started to eat the food much quicker making Izuku quite happy after they finished eating and washing there hand, Izuku took her out of the house in a training field he created. 

Izuku: Now 2B I want you to remove the blindfold from your eyes. 

2B complied as Izuku was mesmerized by her blue eyes but he also removed his blindfold and looked at her eyes and then shock was evident in his eyes. 

Izuku: Well that is an amazing curse energy, it seems if trained enough you can see people body weakness or create one and use it to hit those points think of it like a pressure point of some sort. 

2B was shocked at the power she possessed but she didn't understand how she is going to mold her curse energy.

2B: But how will I be able to mold my curse energy.

Izuku: Well that is quite simple, Like the name implies it's an energy that is inside each one of us if you concentrate enough you will find it inside you but this time to have your eyes activated put curse energy in your eyes and it will work. 

2B then started concentrating as opening her eyes she could see Izuku body weakness like throat and other areas.

2B: Can't believe I can see your weakness. 

Izuku: Well good but now you need to control emotion because curse energy is derived from hate, anger, sadness, loneliness and other emotion so we will work on that by watching movies. 

Izuku pulled a lot of movie CD's with a smile on his face making 2B sweat drop but when she saw what type of movie she will see got her extremely scared. 

2B: you won't make me watch those movie won't you?

Izuku: Well that is how my father trained my don't worry you will get used to it.

2B: Okay!

To say that 2B was traumatized was an understandment the amount of horror movie she watched was insane not to mention those depression movie she had cried the whole night wile being comforted by Izuku.