Confrontation (Chapter 5)

------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

YAGI RESIDENCE:

------------------------------------------------------

Izuku can be seen walking through the street after a fun day of playing Basket Ball he have already bought his new house which he saved after 5 years of stealing from his former parents bank account and doing jobs for the Uraraka family who was quite struggling which made them get more client and the Uraraka were grateful and payed him more than they agreed on. The house he bought was a Japanese style and was a simple two story house it was perfectly made for him. 

Now Izuku could be now seen walking towards his former house to get few things that he would want to bring with him as his father death made him want to move out of the house already as he doesn't want to replace those good memories with bad ones,...

Now Izuku could be now seen walking towards his former house to get few things that he would want to bring with him as his father death made him want to move out of the house already as he doesn't want to replace those good memories with bad ones, The house he bought he spend time to time there with his father so it was his second home but now it is his main home. Opening the door of the house nonchalantly he walked inside passing by Principal Nezu, Recovery Girl, Aizawa, Toshinori, Inko and Izumi.

Toshinori: Son we need to talk?

Izuku continued walking not listening to Toshinori as he didn't consider him as a father but Izuku could sense someone trying to touch him which didn't work, Izuku never put down Infinity unless he is alone in his home as the Yagi Residence is like an enemy territory for him. 

Izumi: Izuku, Father wants to talk to you?

Izuku turn around to see the guest and the person who was watching him the whole time as he gave a smirk. 

Izuku: So did you enjoy the game of Basket Ball?

Aizawa: I was right you knew I was watching, how?

Izuku: My secret!

Toshinori: Son we need to talk about your supposed "Quirk" and where you got it from?

Izuku although he was angry at how he was being noticed now for having cursed energy but he never showed it perks of having to watch scary movies like Conjurer that movie was beyond sadistic. 

Izuku (Playfully): Hold on there! Why are you calling me son I only had one family and that is my father who sadly passed away recently so I don't really know you.

Inko: What do you mean son? We are your parents!

Izumi (pout): Stop playing around Big brother!

Izuku (Monotone): I never had a family you people only served to give me roof on top of my head but now I have no need for you, enjoy doting over Izumi like you always did I really hate how you now notice that I live here just because I showed to have "Quirk" and now you are interested in me I suggest you get away from my personal business because you have lost that right when I was told I was quirkless at the age of 4 were you shunned me away and Mrs. Perfect here along with Bakugo thought it was a good idea to bully the quirkless kid so it's best to cut what little tie left between us also please call me Izuku Gojo that's the name I was going with for 5 years it's a surprise really that you didn't notice that I changed my last name.  

Everyone was taken a back by Izuku answer which had no emotion from it like it was normal for him and that saddened Recovery Girl that someone like him would get used to having to be responsible, Nezu was pissed along with Aizawa as they glared at the Yagi's who flinched. 

Izuku: Also I now have my answer as to why you hated me Toshinori Yagi even before the quirk doctor, When Eraser Head here was spying on me I was listening to what he was saying and now it confirms it you hated me from when I was infant because of my natural white hair because I remind you of the person who put a hole in your stomach, His name was AFO if I am not mistaken. 

Toshinori Yagi (Shocked): Wait you knew!

Izuku: Of course also I came here to get few of my old clothes to sell it for cash to be honest it no longer has any use to me besides giving me extra money and I will be moving to my new house which I saved from working odd jobs one of them was paying me well since I helped them to get more client so I am satisfied I survived from a small age of 4 so why would I need you all now. 

Izuku then walked away not leaving any room for argument as they tried to call him but he just teleported away to his old room leaving Nezu and Aizawa and Recovery Girl to chew the Yagi out. 

Recovery Girl: I knew you were mentally unstable Toshinori but never have I thought you would take your hatred out on a fucking CHILD! 

Nezu: Not to mention you were quirkless I thought you'd feel some type of kinship that both of you were ostracized by society beliefs on quirk and quirkless and villainous, I will be calling Gran Torino after this and have him deal with the rest because right now I don't know what to do with you because you have greatly disappointed me. 

Aizawa: I might have enjoyed watching those teens play but you also wasted my time which I could have used to sleep or patrol also congratulation by sending me to spy on Izuku you give him the impression that you don't trust him to act his age although he is more mature than you despite only being 15 years old. 

Nezu: Also I will be opening a case on Aldera and uncover there role in Izuku life before I lay my judgement on you Izumi Yagi because depending on what you did could lead to many things you wouldn't like the result and not even your daddy could help you get away from punishment, we will be taking our leave have a good day and thank you for giving me all that money All Might. 

Nezu waved the check which had 58% of All Might Fortune as he had a grin on his face as he could see why he won today's bet it was Karma coming into play and is punishing All Might for being the worst father. Izuku has now already gathered all Shirts, shorts, boxers any thing that he no longer has need for and still maintained a good quality he placed in a box before teleporting away and sold it which earned him a few 500$ which was good for him. 

Now Izuku is seen walking towards his new house as he got inside placing his shoes to the front of the door as he took a deep breath enjoying the scent of being finally at home.

Izuku: I am finally home! 

Izuku then walked to the Kitchen as he looked at a wall which had a picture of him and his father Satoru (Don't ask me how, call it Satoru power). 

Izuku: Just watch me grow father I will make you proud. 

Izuku ate that night alone as he then sat to watch a few movies alone before he took off to bed and rested after a long tiring day as he looked forward to seeing what the future holds for him and his friends.