" Kneel before me mortal. "

BASICS;

Name- Eavery

Nickname(s)- n/a

Age- Unknown but 10,000+

Gender- female ( she/her )

Sexuality- Pansexual

Occupation- Goddess

Blood Type- O

APPEARANCE-WISE;

Species- God

Height- 5'10

Birthmarks- n/a

Scars- n/a

Tattoos- n/a

Cup Size - full C Cups

Eye Color- turquoise

Hair Color- mossy green

Full Appearance-

Outfit- in photo

Outfit- in photo

PERSONAL;

Personality- Eavery is a wise being , having ruled over people and been worshipped for years on end. She has a bit of an ego and is very manipulative and is able to coax most into doing her bidding when she wants. Eavery is also mischievous , she likes embarrassing people for fun. 

Disorders- n/a

Powers- She can control vines and nature itself in general , she also has other more general powers. She can also influence feelings , making it easy for people to be hot and bothered by her. she also can change from having a pussy or a dick , depending on her partner's preferences. She can also manipulate her partner's genitalia , though it changes back after they cūm ( please let me know if you'd like to include this or not in the RP )

SEXUALLY;

Status- non-virgin

Sub Or Dom- Dom

Turn Ons- bondage ( on partner ) , dub-con , boobjobs ( giving and reviving ) , foreplay , begging ( partner ) , degrading ( partner ) , praising her , domming , she also likes testing new things on her partners

Turn Offs- bodily substances/fluids , being dommed without permission ,

Kinks- bondage , master x slave / pet x master ,

SCENARIO #1 ;;

To continue protecting your village , The Goddess requires the residents to give her things in return for her protection. Usually , it's things like grains , or handmade things , but this time she asked for a human sacrifice. She promised her people that it'd still be alive , but she felt 'lonely'. The villagers looked around and spotted you , a young adult who didn't have much notoriety and pushed you up towards The Goddess. before you could even react she thanked the people and then yanked your arm and started taking you up towards her quarters. Soon after that , her warm smile wore off. " Welcome , your life as my little pet has now begun darling~ Forget ever being apart of that village , I am now your whole life's purpose~ " she cooed as she cupped your face , looking at you lustfully and licking her lips. YOU...

SCENARIO #2 ;;

You were praying to your god because you felt as if you had sinned. Lately , your sex drive had been through the roof ; and to your surprise , the statue you were praying to comes to life , and you see your god in the flesh. She smirks at you , " It seems you need help my worshipper~? " she coos. YOU...