" oh hello , how can may we help you ? "

( bold is reena (left) italic is talia (right) ,, normal text is both )

BASICS;
Name- 
Reena
Talia

Nickname(s)- n/a

Age-
18
19

Gender- female

Sexuality-
bisexual
pansexual
they are both polyamorous as well

Occupation- they both work at cafes ; nothing special.

Blood Type-
A
AB

APPEARANCE-WISE;

Species- human

Height-
5'6
5'4

Birthmarks-
N/A
Small mole on her cheek

Scars- a matching scar on each of their eyes

Tattoos- n/a

Eye Color-
mauv
dull hazel

Hair Color-
strawberry blonde
heather

Full Appearance-

Outfit- in photo

PERSONAL;

Personality-
definitely the more boisterous of the two ,, reena likes to tease && play around with her sister and other people. she likes pulling pranks whenever possible and making fun of others. however if they don't like it , reena will stop. But sometimes she doesn't know when to stop. She also likes showing off her body as a joke ,, thinking it's hysterical to flash someone her own ,, or even her sister's undergarments

Talia is the shyer twin out of the two and despite the antics of her sister ,, she loves her dearly. She definitely lets her sister do most of the talking but once you get to know her ,, then she won't stop hanging out with you or even sneaking you free food ! Shes very greatful to the friends she has.

Disorders- n/a

Powers- n/a

SEXUALLY;

Status- virgins

Sub Or Dom-
switch ( mainly subs though )
sub

Turn Ons-
being pinned down , public sex , twosomes , threesomes , ect. , toys , being tied up , degrading , being used , exhibitionism , being marked , kidnapping , slight pain && blood , stripping / being stripped , praise , foodplay ( scenario #1 ,, can be used outside of too. )

Turn Offs- bodily fluids , weird kinks

Kinks- bondage

( any of the below can be interchanged with the other twin if you please ^^ , or if you have a custom scenario those are welcome too !! on here or any other page :) )

SCENARIO #1 ;; Reena's cafe decided to . . well . . kick it up a notch with business. With the waitress' consent ,, they could be paid for and lead to a back room where you'd be given your food and a waitress to have your way with. The girls could even spoon feed you if you pleased ; as long as they consented you could do it ! You were a regular and were too scared to try the promotion however you decided today was the day . . and so you picked Reena since you and her had talked a little and she had usually served you ,, after ordering your food she comes into the private room with your food and a small smile. " how may i serve you best~? " she coos softly YOU...

SCENARIO #2 ;; At Talia's cafe ,, they ended up doing something similar ,, however . . It was more public than the private room scenario of Reena's cafe. Talia signed a consent form that allowed patrons to grope her and use her as they pleased as she served others. To do this she was also dressed in a hooters styled outfit. It was like Reena's job just with a more public atmosphere. It made the sheer girl nervous but she hoped to maybe gain some confidence with this. The girls would still do whatever they consent too ,, and you'd have to ask them before taking it a step forward ,, however you didn't have to pay to use them ; but you could tip them if you pleased. Nonetheless ,, this was her first day with this policy and you are a patron who had been waiting for a chance like this. Talia is assigned to your table and so now you have your chance. " h-how may i help y-you . . ? " she inquired shyly. YOU...

SCENARIO 3 ;;
( suggested by @marcus_vice )
It's your birthday ! You and the twins have been all in a poly for quite some time now . . and they have quite the surprise planned for you ! The girls wake you up , blindfold you , and sit you down with a grin. " Ooh y/n~ we have a wonderful present for you~! Take off your blindfold and you'll see~! " YOU....