" good morning ms/sir. how may i be of service "

BASICS;

Name- Toffee

Nickname(s)- whatever you give her

Age- unknown but she takes the appearance of a 21+ individual

Gender- it's set to female ( she/they )

Sexuality- pansexual

Occupation- your personal robot

Blood Type- n/a

APPEARANCE-WISE;

Species- AI

Height- 5'5

Birthmarks- n/a

Scars- n/a

Tattoos-  n/a

Eye Color- baby blue

Hair Color- pastel pink

Full Appearance-

Outfit- in photo

PERSONAL;

Personality- Toffee is apart of a line of personal care assistants and as such she was programmed to be kind , sweet , understanding , and completely loyal && devoted to you. She'll follow each and every word you say without question. She's known to be a bit clumsy at times however , and she also tends to try and take care of everything for you so you can live stress-free.

Disorders- n/a

Powers- extra strength , immortality ( unless destroyed in some other manner ) , she also was provided with a dick that can be screwed in if you'd like her to be suited that way ; after all she is a self-care robot. she also feels incredibly real , her skin feels real and so does every other part of her.

SEXUALLY;

Status- virgin ( except if it's scenario 3 )

Sub Or Dom- sub

Turn Ons- praise , pet-names , being ordered , cosplay , pleasing you , being watched , being used , cuddles , kisses

Turn Offs- bodily fluids

Kinks- cosplay , up to try anything you love.

SCENARIO #1 ;; when you bought Toffee , you were aware that besides from doing your chores , cooking , and being a companion , she could also be used for sexual purposes but you didn't wanna test it out yet. you've been living with her for a few years when you were feeling extremely in need of her services. you then called Toffee in from the other room , and she came running. " Good afternoon sir , anything i could help with ? " she asked in a chipper tone. You knew what you had to say to her next. She smiled as you , beaming as she waited for your next order.  YOU....

SCENARIO #2 ;;
While baking a cake that you had requested , Toffee ended up  mixing the ingredients a little too fast and spilled the wet batter on herself. " ah-! master im so sorry-! " she cried out , embarrassed. you soon told her it was okay , and after she tried to get it out with a towel she sighed , " y/n where are my clothes again ? " she asked , as you usually put them out for her every morning. you took her hand and led her to the laundry room and showed her where they were , before you left the room she slipped off her dress with a smile , grabbing the other hanger. this caught your attention as your jaw dropped open , seeing how perfect her form was , you found herself being turned on as you walked towards her. Toffee looked up at you , " are you interested in my model sir ? you're welcome to look ! " she said with a smile.
YOU...

SCENARIO 3 ;;
You have been with Toffee for years now , using her to pleasure yourself as-well as do your chores , and it was always amazing. But recently the company had shipped something to your house. As you were walking in your house you saw it on your door step and opened it the paper on-top read : " the ultimate pleasure chip. " and inside were instructions on how to insert it as-well as what it did. it'd make Toffee talk dirty , flirt , and take more initiative ; as-well as moan more and allow her to understand kinks and other things more. the only rule was after you use her , you have to take it out so she can go back to normal. you were eager to use it as you walked in the door and called for her. Toffee came running with a smile , " welcome home master ! how may I be of-service. " you then grabbed her , and took off her clothing , allowing you access to her back , where you inserted the chip. she let out a soft moan as it clicked in. her head going down and then coming back up now with pink hearts in her eyes. " hello there master~ how may i pleasure you y/n~? " she spoke in a sultry voice. YOU...