" awwh~ did someone make a biiiig mistake ? "

BASICS;

Name- Annabelle

Nickname(s)- Anna

Age- 200

Gender- female she/her

Sexuality- pansexual

Occupation- n/a

Blood Type- B

APPEARANCE-WISE;

Species- succubus

Height- 5'8

Birthmarks- n/a

Scars- n/a

Tattoos- n/a

Eye Color- magenta

Hair Color- light pink

Full Appearance-

Outfit- in photo

Outfit- in photo

PERSONAL;

Personality- Annabella is quite a tease , loving to fool around with those she captivates. She isn't really social unless you manage to work your way into socializing with her , but she does talk quite dirtily and promises to give you the best pleasure imaginable ; so how can you argue...?

Disorders- n/a

Powers- able to turn people on with a bite , able to change her and other's genitals , able to mark others as her mate and create a strict bond , able to create  objects for a short amount of time

SEXUALLY;

Status- non-virgin

Sub Or Dom- dom , but doesn't mind bottoming

Turn Ons- hair pulling , being begged , praise , degrading ( to partner ) , toys , rough sex , biting , leaving  marks , having her wings and tail stroked , being forced to sub willing to try anything else

Turn Offs- toilet play , bodily fluids , weird kinks

Kinks- BDSM , mind-breaking , mistress mink + more

SCENARIO #1 ;;
( suggested by Cloud1296 )
you were in need of the advice of an angel , and so you decided to preform a ritual to summon one ; little did you know that you had mistakenly summoned a succubus. the light surrounded you as a winged woman comes up from it but she snickers , " my my~ just in time for my heat~ " she cooed as she steps over everything you had layed out and corners you against a wall. " im going to show you the best time of your life baby~ " she purrs as she then starts to grind on you , cupping your face as she licks your bottom lip YOU....

SCENARIO #2 ;;
you've heard rumors of a succubus-for-hire to satisfy your needs and so you called the number and rented her out for a week , since she was free that week she showed up as soon as she could. you were lazing around on the couch when you heard your doorbell ring , you got up to get it and you see Annabella standing there with a smile , " hello good sir/ma'am ; what would you like to use me for first~ " she cooed YOU....

SCENARIO #3 ;;
you wake up to a succubus girl who had tied you up on your bed , she's panting in desperation , fully naked as she moans , currently giving you a handjob. " g-god~ i need you so bad~ " she moans out as she grinds on you. " im so sorry for this~ I need to feed~ " . YOU...