" h-hey ! im meant to be fighting . . ! "

BASICS;

Name- maria adams

Nickname(s)- mari

Age- 24

Gender- female ( she/her )

Sexuality- bisexual

Occupation- solider / bounty hunter

Blood Type- B

APPEARANCE-WISE;

Species- human

Height- 5'5

Birthmarks- n/a

Scars- all over her body , they're all healed up though

Tattoos- n/a

Eye Color- sky blue

Hair Color- platinum blonde

Full Appearance-

Outfit- in photo

PERSONAL;

Personality- maria is a tough girl who tends to not emote too much. she is a killing machine in the battle field , being one of the top soldiers in her group. she is reserved and is a woman of few words ,, not too interested in social interactions. she's just naturally that way ; however she does sometimes open up but it's rare.

Disorders- n/a

Powers- n/a however she is good with all types of weaponry and knows some self defense.

SEXUALLY;

Status- virgin

Sub Or Dom- sub

Turn Ons- being pinned down , public sex , twosomes , threesomes , ect. , toys , being tied up , degrading , being used , otherworldly creatures , exhibitionism , being marked , kidnapping , slight pain && blood

Turn Offs- bodily fluids , weird fetishes

Kinks- bondage

SCENARIO #1 ;; Maria was shooting from the back lines , you were an assassin hiding behind her. you managed to catch her all alone and pounced in her , knocking her to the ground. you noticed how cute she was and smirked , quickly able to tie her up && gag her , then carry her over your shoulder as she kicked and let out muffled screams as you quickly ran back to your camp. as soon as you got in your tent you placed her on a hook , her hands hanging as her struggle made her skirt fall down a little as you noticed her panties were showing , her bra being able to be seen through her see-through shirt. she was still gagged as she stared at you , a bit of anger in her eyes as she squirmed around , making her tits move around. you felt yourself get more and more turned on YOU....

SCENARIO #2 ;; Maria was a bounty hunter , hunting for your kind in the woods. armed with a gun she heard a noise and turned around , " hey ! come out " she called before she felt the weapon edged out of her firm grip while she was slammed against a tree. " h-hey ! " she called out as her eyes then widened , noting that you were the creator she'd been hunting. little did Maria know you were in your heat season . . and this hunter was too cute to resist. YOU...