𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙞 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 ...

*not proof read please ignore all the mistakes *

︎︎ 𝗟𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀✪︎︎(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚.
2nd April 2019.
11:54pm ✪︎︎

"How the fuck did you miss that?" I questioned Tray, his dumbass done shit Anthenia instead of Justice.

"Fuck is you angry at me for?" He questioned and I mugged him cause he was asking some stupid shit.

"He just mad cause you ain't shoot the nigga that took his bitch. How you gon' let a nigga steal what's yours. You a pussy for that" Amir butted in and I mugged him, shit he ain't lie though, but my business ain't got shit to do with him.

"She ain't my bitch" I shrugged and they both chuckled.

"You right she ain't yo' bitch" amir laughed. Nigga starting to get on my nerves.

"But if she do end up dead, I know I took something away from Justice"

"Don't talk like that about her"

"You let a nigga take her from you" he laughed.

"We was never together, I was just feelin' her. I've been feeling her. That bum ass nigga Justice got in my way" I shrugged.

"Ain't yo' cousins cool with Justice, Cartier and Draco?" Tray asked me.

"You talm bout Chris? He ain't been over here in years so he ain't got shit to do with this" I shrugged.

————————————

✰𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐄𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧✰(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚.
2nd April 2019.

My leg bounced up and down in frustration as I waited for Anthenia's name to be called so i could see if she okay, I told Nyia what happened and she said she was on her way.