This Is a Rather Bizzare Day

(A/N) Sorry for not updating much. Still have school and I am dealing with some other things as well so don't expect me to update this every week or so.

 Still have school and I am dealing with some other things as well so don't expect me to update this every week or so

No POV:

The year is 1989. We are in Japan right now looking at the beautiful view of the city. This isn't what we're looking for.

Right now, we can see an adult blond woman walking into a police station. Why is she doing so? And who is she?

Third person POV:

Her name is Holly Kujo, daughter of Joseph Jostar! She is just arriving at the front desk where two officers await her.

Officer 1: "Kujo Jotara, 17 years old. Her mother is an American of British descent. Her friends at school call her 'JoJo'."

Holly: "How many did Jotara kill?!" Suddenly, she screams. "Don't tell me! I don't want to hear it! No!"

Officer 2: "Uh, who told you she killed anyone?" The officer asked in confusion. "There were four of them, including a former boxer, and your daughter managed to break 15 bones between them all. Their balls were crushed as well and...."

/small timeskip/

Suddenly, we can see the two officers leading the way to the hallway in which there are many cells for Holly to see her daughter.

Officer 2: "By the way, Miss, your Japanese is very good. How long have you been in Japan?"

Holly: "I've lived here for 20 years."

Officer 2: "Really? no wonder your Japanese is good." The officer said before turning to another officer. "Good work." he said while saluting, now returning to speak with Holly. "We've had our hands full as of late, to the point we have waiting lists for the cells." He informed her.

Officer 1: "Your daughter is just up ahead" He said, causing the women to start running in that direction.

Holly: "Jotara!"

While running, Holly can remember times when played and had fun with her daughter. worried about her daughter, she calls her name in her mind time and time again, until...

Jotara: "Shut the hell up!You're so damn annoying, you bitch!"

Holly: "Ok"

Holly POV:

"She is actually a very sweet girl." I said to the officers, worried for my daughter's safety and future. "She's not capable of doing something so appalling."

Jotara simply lays back down on the bunk.

Officer 1: "Hey! Don't fall asleep, Kujo!" He shouts, kicking the bars. "You're getting released. Get out! What part of 'go home' don't you understand?!"

Jotara suddenly gives us a menacing look and sits back up on the bed.

Jotara: "Go home, mom. I'm not going to leave here for a while." She said to me, surprising me. She continues. "I've been possessed by an evil spirit, I don't know what she'll make me do. Even during the fight, it took all I had to stop it. So don't let me out of this cell." She said while laying down once more.