Target Set! Let's Move, Crusadars!

Allright. Back from the trip and relaxed a bit.

You guys really know how to give me a good feeling about writing this book, but I must ask you all an important question.

Would you all be interested in me adding more OC's other than just (Y/N)?

Anywho, onto the story!

(Y/N) POV:

I woke up the next morning. Last night was... something. I finally had a decent meal and a good bath, and I slept well for the first time since.... ever...

Jotara and Holly, they really do care for me. I couldn't be any happier about this, but my face was so used to not showing emotions to the point I kind of forgot how to show them. Yesterday I was able to show them for a bit, but it was hard.

(Y/N): "*caught*"

As I coughed into my hand, I could see some blood. This is because of all the times I was hit on the neck. my vocal chords were damaged. It is always painful to speak, and I can die if I speak too much.

Just then, the door opened and I could see Jotara standing there. Her eyes brightened up a bit after looking at me. She entered the room and helped me get ready for school, since I can no longer use my legs. She helped me get dressed and then carried me on her shoulders. We could hear the old man, Joseph, calling for Holly.

We just got out of the house, ready to go to school. Jotara was careful not to bump my head. Just as we were fully outside, Jotara spoke, mostly to herself.

Jotara: "I'm definitely going to go to school today."

(Y/N): "hmm." I just hummed a response, not being able to speak much.

Just then, Jotara looked back into the house, as if something wasn't right. Unknown to me at that very moment, Jotara realized something was off.

Jotara: "That's weird..."

Jotara's mind POV:

*flashback*

Holly: "Here, a goodbye kiss. Smooch."

*end*

Jotara: 'That's usually how it plays out...'

No POV:

As the quiet atmosphere of the house settles in further, we can see Noria Kakyoin waking up. At the same time, Avdol is seen walking around the house to just pass the time. Suddenly, she stumbles upon a bizarre site. A silver spoon just laying on the floor. Avdol walks towards the door of the room next to the spoon and takes a look into it, trying to find what occurred in said room. The room itself is dark as the only sources of light are from the outside, and the refrigerator, that was left open. There are multiple silver accessories laying on the ground as well. Just then, the refrigerator's door opens even further, just enough to show us a hand.... Holly's hand!