The Silver Chariot, and The Burning Magician.

A/N - Summer vacation is here and I have little to no work days. Yay....

I actually wanted to work more days then what I got so that is annoying. Maybe I'll start to work in proofreading, who knows.

Oh wait, it's you guys?! Ahhh, I need to work on the next chapter!

Also, if you have an OC or a story that you want me to try and write, don't be afraid to suggest those to me. I will always listen and I will always read the comments.

Hope you all enjoy it!

Dia POV:

Ahhh, Polnareff has begun her attack. If she is to defeat them all and bring my cute little (Y/N) to me, I'll give her what she desires most and then some. No matter what it may be, I know of her deepest desire, revenge. As long as she gives me what I want, I'll give her what she wants.

Enyaba: "Lady Dia, may I ask a question?"

Dia: "Enyaba, you know that I will answer as best as I can whatever you wish to know. Ask away."

Enyaba: "What is it that draws you to that child? Why do you wish to raise him as if he was your own? What is it that caused you to be so concerned for him?"

Dia: "Ahh, (Y/N). Let's just say that I know some of what he experienced, and I wish for his future to unfold better than mine did."

Enyaba: "Lady Dia..." She looked at me with admiration, only to start crying. "What a merciful being you are! Truly such heart and such care!"

Dia: "Now now, Enyaba. You must be aware that I do not plan for him to stay close to the Joestars, so please, I must be sure they can not interfere with my love for him."

Enyaba: "Threat not, Lady Dia. Polnareff is a master when it comes to swords, and hers is the sharpest there is! They will all fall under her blade like flies as she stands victorious!"

(Y/N) POV:

Avdol: "Your sword is terrifyingly fast. It's amazing, but do you really think you'll defeat me by the time the flames on that table strike 12? Aren't you being rather conceited, Miss...?" She asked the stranger.

???: "Polnareff. Allow me to introduce myself. Jacqueline Polnareff." She introduced herself, confidence written on her face as if she had won one hundred fights and came out of there without a scratch.

Avdol: "Merci beaucoup. I appreciate your introduction. However..." She said, pointing to the table. The moment my eyes landed on the object, it bursted out in flames that quickly consumed it fully. "Mademoiselle Polnareff, don't assume that my flames always burn upward or downwards like they would in nature. It is called [MR] because it controls the flames freely." To that, Polnareff stabbed the ground with her sword.

Polnareff: "In the beginning, this world was engulfed in flames. I expected nothing less from [MR], who controls the flames that suggest the beginning of all things. But, you say I'm being conceited?" She asked, as she took out from her pocket five coins. "You're saying that my swordsmanship is mere conceit?!" She half yelled, as she threw the coins in the air. We were all shocked at her action , although I barely showed it. The moment the coins were lined up, she thrusted her sword through them all like it was nothing.