I'm Sorry?!

Ok, I just... What?... How?...

I GOT SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

Ok, but for real, I just can't bekieve what my eyes are seeing.

How? How did this story of mine reach 1k readers?!

I honestly don't know what to say.  I didn't expect this story to get to where it is now until I got to the part of wheel of furtune or something near that! I honestly don't know why you people like this story but I am honestly happy that I could give you something you enjoy.

All of this just motivates me to write even more!

I'll try to write more chapters to this story starting next week but i'll inform you now that i won't have as much time as i'll need. I am nearing the end of the school year and I am also helping the community of my area. I also need to work since I'll be moving out of my house in the summer.

I'll still update but I don't know how often.

I also have so many idea's for stories that I just have to many so a quick question.

Should I have the books I'm planing to be on the draft stage and I'll realise them whenever, or should I just write them down to remember?

You don't have to answer that since it isn't the main thing here.

Again, thank you all so very much. This might not seem like much but for me, it tells me that people like what I write.

I don't know what is the reason for you to read this, but I won't ask, i'll just keep on writing.

Please do try my other stories and follow them if they are to your liking.

I'll acually write the date on this one so I'll know the milestone.

Until next time.

Sayonara!

03/04/2021