Strength In Trust! Strength In Friendship!

A/N - The love I get on this story is insane and to be honest, it helps me have the drive to write more.

However, for those of you who don't follow my male villain reader x female world mha story, from time to time content creators get what is called hate comments.

Earlier this week (28.11.2021 - 4.12.2021), I had received a message of a comment that turned out to be even worse than that. It contained the following words: "I hope you die a slow and painful death for this cringe"

Usually I don't care about hate comments, but those that say similar things to the above are where I draw the line.

Even as a joke, it hurts the creator and from time to time either causes them to quit something they loved to do, or even do the unthinkable and end it all.

Death is not a joke, and the content we all make is something we do with all our heart as a thing we want to do. You don't like it? then don't read/watch/play it or what not.

Words hurt just as much as punches and kicks, so keep that in mind and think before you type something hurtful.

Thank you, and enjoy this chapter.

Jotara POV:

It is noon a day after the fight with the fake Captain. All of us as well as the sailors have managed to escape the explosion and are currently drifting in the water seated inside our boats. (Y/N) has been asleep ever since last night, and currently is resting his head on my shoulder. The girl, who has told us her name is Anne, has been looking over at him every once in a while. It is clear she has something on her mind and it also concerns him, but for now I'll let it be since we have more pressing matters to take care of. Such as being rescued from here before mom dies of her illness.

We are all sitting in complete silence as I pet (Y/N)'s head as a way to comfort him, as I've seen how depressed he looked after our fight yesterday. I can also see how gramps is offering Anne some water,as it is clear she, just as much as us, needs to drink.

Joseph: "Have some water. We've sent signals for help, so someone should be here soon." He said to her as she took the water.

Anne: "I don't really know what is going on, but who are you people?"

Joseph: "We're hurrying along in a journey, just like you. But while you are on a journey to see your father, we are to save my daughter." When he said her father, I could see how she tensed up a little, as if something bad came to her mind when she thought of her father.

Anne, shyly drank some of the water while looking out to sea, when suddenly she spat it out as her eyes looked over in sheer surprise. She immediately pointed out while gramps was focused on her.

Joseph: "Hey! That's our precious water! We can't just spit it out and waste it!"

Anne: "N-No... E-E-E-E-E-E-Everyone, look!" She yelled while pointing somewhere. Her yelling woke up (Y/N). However we all looked to where she was pointing, only to see something we didn't expect to see.