Moriarty the Patriot

People wouldn't want things that they've never seen. They would want things that they've seen. - William James Moriarty

Crime is not the end; it is the means, Moran. - W. J. Moriarty

When you eliminate every other possibility, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock

Mysteries aren't mysteries unless you solve them yourself! - Sherlock

You can consider for yourself what you'd like to do, so long as it doesn't deviate from what needs to be done. - Sebastian Moran

Review : 

         Now, this one is a really different take on the Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes. Here, Moriarty is not the villain rather he is someone who detests the then Britain's noble blood and cruelty performed by them. What Moriarty is trying to do is to unify every people despite their birth state and make Britain a democratic country where a person's birth will no longer define them. And yes, Sherlock is not the villain here. He's still a detective who's trying to solve crimes. And we have all the usual characters, Ms. Irene Adler, the proficient and clever woman who still triumphs over Sherlock; Sebastian Moran, the sharpshooter, John Watson, the loyal sidekick to Sherlock and finally, a really handsome Mycroft. ( We all know, Mycroft is never enough justified visually, no offence Mark Gatiss!) 

         And the cases! We have such exhilarating and clever and touching cases, always something happening, Moriarty doing all his things, and Sherlock following over. Some of you may feel Sherlock was under represented and yes, I do think so. They also made Sherlock flirtatious. Trust me, now That was a sight! All in one, this one is LIT! Oh! And it's on Youtube, I've put the link of episode 1 above.