While You Were Sleeping

Why do you think you are the only one that sees the truth? Just show your seniors what you saw. Then they might be able to see the truth since they're seniors. - Mr. Choi

Anger made even things that are right feel unbearable. - Nam Hong Joo's father

Review : 

   This drama is one of the average ones I've seen. Not too flashy lights, costumes, not much CG (though I have not enough idea how CG works, I'm basing this on my eyes) and a bit fluctuating plot. But this drama was promising. It has a great OST. All of the OST are good but Lucid Dream by Monologue; is ultra soothing. It is still one of my favorite OST of all time. I've added it above, so, you're welcome. 

   There's also another reason why this drama is recommendable. Despite the supernatural and thrilling law-based, this drama showed me something irreplaceable. When I was watching it, a movement was going on in our country. A movement to stop rape. It was a lot hectic those days and some of the rapes happening in midst of quarantine were heavily disturbing. And gruesome. Rape, the very nature of this crime makes it gruesome, however, one of the incident were downright chilling. I will not go into the details since it's not the kind of story you guys are looking here. But during the movement I was seeing a different light in the opinions of people. Everyone was being so haste in their judgements and quite unthoughtful. And women of my generation or Gen-Z were angry. Some of them were too angry. I am not talking about men's pov since I do not consider most of their opinion as valid. However, this anger, this blame-game was making my head hurt. I wanted to understand why and how anger were so pivotal. Then as I watching WYWS, I realized it. There were a similar way the public were made to react and I could see the strings as I heard the second quote I mentioned above. Anger truly makes us unable to accept even the justice. 

    Enjoy watching! You'll find the drama in dramacool. I watched it there. Also, it is quite available in other websites too. Try drama.see or viu or others!