Angel Heart

People are strange creatures, the people that one comes to love are alike in some ways, as are the people who come to return that person's love. - Saeba Ryo

Review : (Spoilers included)

     Now, if anyone knows City Hunter, you'll know of this spin-off. And if you don't, then welcome here. I liked this anime for a lot of reasons. The first being the father-daughter duo. When I watched this back in 2016 (I didn't know about City Hunter), I was like - FL is younger than ML for LIKE FREAKING 16/17 YEARS!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! Then I found out that they are making the pair into a father-daughter duo. Ryo adopts Xiang Ying. I just whooped! Second reason - kinda detective work in the blind side of law?!?! Damn! And the third being a badass female lead! I'm sold there! 

    That's my fangirling session. and also the short session of why you might love the show. Also, the show's art style is retro. They have really human looking art style, not those big eyes, fluffy or artistic kinda animation. I do not have anything against animation style, but these retro type feels homely. Just watch it if that's your cup of tea and enjoy. 

P.S - It's really underrated and I never seen many people talking about it! So, I'll love to talk if anyone else loves it too.