Chapter II: No Mercy.

The next time you see Jimmy... you didn't call him and he was too scared or something to call you, honestly, you hoped it was that and not the unkind alternative that he'd lost interest. 

The next time you see him, you don't recognize him at first because his face is bruised. It's just before Halloween, three weeks after you've moved into the valley and you've discovered something is definitely going on. You made friends with a guy, Daniel LaRusso, and upon finding out which guys hurt him, feeling your heart drop and dissolve in your stomach, when you heard Jimmy was involved, you ignore him till he walks over to you and grins slightly 

"We really need to stop meeting like this with death traps strapped to our feet, this could get dangerous," he says and frowns slightly when you skate past him into the skating rink, you might hear him curse a little softly and call out, but suddenly there's anger where there used to be — you don't know — hope? For what? 

He skates up beside you "What's going on? If you're angry at me for not calling," you skate away and he follows, trying to get around that cold shoulder "Look, /Y, N/ I accidentally washed your number off, please don't be mad at me for that, I meant to come by and see you, but things have been hectic to say the least, now please stop skating away? Why are you skating away?" His voice is half exasperated with the rest confusion. 

You turn so quickly you nearly knock him down "That 'no mercy' bullshit won't fly with me Jones, you got that? Picking on Daniel LaRusso? Ring any bells in that thick weak willed head off yours? I don't date bullies," 

And with that, and before he has time to answer, seriously, it'd be a minute, since he's stuck in frightened Bambi eyes mode and can't get a word in edgewise. 

You meet Johnny, yeah, that's his name... Johnny Lawrence in the hall going back towards the kitchens and when side stepping becomes definitely not an option, you look at him and say quickly with all that anger and confusion over your best friend being bullied by this blonde and his gang "No Mercy," and as fast as you can, you sweep his legs from under him "How's it feel now pal?" You say as he shakily recovers himself and picks himself up. You start leaving, but he grabs your arm and spins you to face him. 

"I'm not kicking your ass here, Lawrence, I'd like you to still have some dignity, at least, knowing you're gonna ruin that somehow yourself," 

He dusts himself off "That carpet really needs to be changed... oh, and I didn't come here to start a war," you skate past him "Never thought we were fighting one," "Jimmy didn't do it by the way..." you only half turn "Oh great, you've come to sing his praises, save it, I'm so done," "He didn't actually hurt LaRusso," you're interested in spite of yourself and everything else "Go on" he leads you to a booth.