Chapter IV: Every Time I See You Falling...

You don't see Jimmy for a week and you know he's trying his best to avoid you and it's a two way street, because you are a little, no, more than shocked and embarrassed that your first kiss together had to be — you look over as you shut your locker and find him staring at you with this — what you can only describe as a very intense deer in the headlights, daft, grin. 

When he notices you're staring back, he quickly turns back around and flees back around the corner to his friends. 

You sigh and jog over, slamming Tommy's locker closed "Hey, you've been ignoring me and I don't much like it or your attitude, I want to talk about what happened last week," 

Tommy ribs his best friend playfully "OOOOOHHHH, what happened last week Jimmy? You forget to tell us or something? I thought we had no secrets, I'm incredibly hurt..." he fake pouts and even you have to — secretly admit — it's pretty cute, a teenage boy pouting like a four year old. 

Jimmy sighs "Look, if you— if you didn't like the kiss, I'll take it back, I'm sorry I ki—," he can't finish because you've gently tugged him forward by the collar of his shirt and pressed your lips, gently to his. 

"Shut up already Jones, I liked it, and I want to maybe work on whatever this is... but there's not an 'us' yet, okay?" You state firmly and he just kinda — nods along in agreement "I'll ummm," "We should just be friends till we work out IF we even have feelings for each other, got it? Urrr, That kiss wasn't anything, it was just to shut you up, nothing else," there's this embarrassed blush and you quickly walk off to your first class as he nods a little 

" See you later /Y, N/!" He states in a high pitched voice which he calms as he shoves his burning red face in his locker, Tommy continuously begging him for details.