Chapter V. Friends

You wake up beside a very unfamiliar figure, in an unfamiliar bed, in a completely unfamiliar room... 

it's been several weeks since you and Jimmy started a friendship and you can't remember how you got h— oh... 

You smile as you remember how and why you got there. 

Jimmy stirs beside you but doesn't wake up and you lay back beside him, smiling at the thought that you just barged into his house last night, crying and trying to explain what had happened with your now ex-boyfriend, Jimmy helping you inside without a single question. 

You had fallen asleep on the uncomfortable couch, and you guess that Jimmy had carried you to his bed and had constructed a pillow wall between the both of you. 

You realize that he gave you all the covers and is now kinda shivering, so you sit up slowly and lean over the pillow barricade, draping a blanket over him "Jimmy?" Shaking his shoulder doesn't do much to wake him and you could laugh at how... how handsome yet cute he looks... 

suddenly you realize that pillow you were cuddling last night wasn't a pillow at all and you blush brightly. 

A deep blush touches your face as you are about to get up and sneak out, when you feel his arm around your waist and look over to find him only half awake and giving you the cutest lopsided smile "I have to get back home," you mutter, only to find him pulling you close 

"No, I demand cuddles." He mutters half into his pillow and you lay back in his arms "If I'm late for work... you owe me, Jones." You half roll your eyes before pressing your face against his bare shoulder 

Jimmy kisses your forehead and lays back before "Do you want to be more than what we are?" He asks in a soft voice and you think for moments 

"Yes, but I think we should take everything slow..."