Pasta

f/s = favorite show

                                                                          ~Back to the Present~

You managed to get one box up the stairs back to the dorm, but the rest of them were too heavy for you to carry alone. Sighing in defeat after trying to carry this box, you put it down and knock on the dorm room door.

"What do you need?", Akaashi asks with a tint of annoyance.

"Help.", you mutter back.

"Alright where are the boxes."

You were surprised that Akaashi could manage to carry the boxes all by himself, he didn't look like the guy who would be strong.

"How the hell do you carry all those?", you huff in confusion after breaking into a sweat for pulling a medium size box.

"I did volleyball in high school.", Akaashi said after a pause.

"Ah so you found time to demolish me and after school sports?!", you ask sarcastically.

"I still don't know what your going on about.", Akaashi quietly mutters, just loud enough for you to hear.

"Never mind, just hurry up, I need to start dinner.", you say speeding up a little.

"You're going to cook?", Akaashi asks in disbelief.

"Why do you sound so surprised- You pretend you don't even know me.", you say suspiciously.

"No, sorry, my best friend is a terrible cook, I'm used to doing that reaction for him.", Akaashi replies.

"I don't know who your "friend" is but mind you I'm a pretty good cook.", you snap back.

"Sorry.", Akaashi says sharply as he puts the final box down.

"I'll move these in, and then I'll start dinner.", you say pushing the boxes into the dorm.

"What are you going to make?", Akaashi asks stepping around to get in the dorm.

"Pasta sound good?", you ask.

"Oh good, I just bought pasta yesterday.", Akaashi smiles, but quickly stops.

You finally finish pushing all the boxes into the dorm, so you wash your hands and head into the kitchen.

"Shoo.", you say motioning for Akaashi, who was drinking water, to leave the kitchen.

"Do you wanna have a show on while your cooking?", he asks leaving the kitchen and going to the couch.

"Sure. I don't mind which one.", you say as you take out the ingredients for the pasta.

As you boil the pasta you hear the familiar sounds of f/s. You quietly say the lines to yourself since you've memorized them to heart.

"You really like this show huh?", Akaashi asks from the couch.

"How would you know?", you ask narrowing your eyes.

"I can hear you reciting the lines to yourself."

"Are you eavesdropping on me myself and I?"

"I said nothing.", Akaashi laughs a little as he turns back to the show.

You finish making the pasta and call Akaashi to come grab a plate.

"Oh, I think the actual plates are still in the boxes, but we can use the paper plates!", Akaashi leans over you to grab the paper plates from the cabinet. You catch a whiff of the vanilla perfume he has on.

"Shit y/n that's weird, don't do that.", you scold yourself quietly.

"What was that?", Akaashi asks smiling a little.

"Nothing, do you have the plates?", you quickly ask, feeling your face heat up.

You and Akaashi heap the pasta onto your plates and go sit on the couch and stuff your faces.

"This is really good!", Akaashi says smiling at you.

"Thank y-", you say smiling, but quickly turning your face to a frown.

"Am I going to have to make you like me, even though I don't know why you hate me?", Akaashi jokingly asks.

"You're gonna have to try really hard.", you say seriously.

"Challenge accepted."

a/n: well look at me not procrastinating! actually managed to get up and write this before school 😳 but as always, I hope you guys enjoyed, thank you for taking time out of your day to read this chapter!! have a wonderful rets of your day beautiful ^^