Onigiri

The next morning you wake fairly early. Deciding that you want to look at least approachable on your first day of university, you take a nice long shower. You spend some time combing out your hair and drying it. Satisfied on how it looks you pick out a simple white blouse, a khaki color skirt, and some tights. You smile as you do a couple 360's in front of the bathroom mirror.

Walking to the kitchen you see Akaashi leaning over the counter writing something on a sticky note.

"No need for that, I'm up.", you come over tapping his shoulder.

"Oh good morning!", Akaashi says standing up smiling at you, but quickly blushing seeing how nice you looked.

Not noticing you lean over to see what he was writing, and slightly frown.

"Hey already left! I'll see you after classes, we can go buy things for Onigiri after school!"

"What is up with you and the hearts?", you laugh out seeing the heart at the end of the note.

"The first time I just put it to be friendly, but it got amusing that you'd go out of your way to erase them.", he smiles.

You feel your face heat up and quickly avert your eyes back to the note. 

"You named the puppy Onigiri?", you quickly ask, changing the subject.

"Oh yeah, just a place holder name, I wanted to wait to see what you wanted to name him.", Akaashi quickly straightened up his posture.

"No, Onigiri is cute.", you smile, happy that he had thought about asking you.

"Alright then! Ah also he's still sleeping in the bedroom, he most likely won't wake up until we get back.", Akaashi said grabbing his keys from the door, putting on his shoes.

"Do you need me to drop you? You're still fairly new to driving, and these Tokyo streets will not treat you nicely.", you raise your eyebrow as you grab your keys from your purse, and get your backpack.

"Something tells me you're prone to road raging.", Akaashi smirks in a response as he sets his keys down and follows you as you put on your shoes and walk out the door.

Getting into the car you swing your backpack onto the backseat, accidently hitting Akaashi in the face.

"Ouch.", he flatly says rubbing his cheek.

You giggle in response and start the car. The drive was mostly silent until you make a sharp turn, causing Akaashi to place his hand on your thigh to keep himself from falling. His hand lays there for a second, before he realizes, and quickly snatches it back. You feel your face turn a bright shade of red, as you hear Akaashi softly chuckle under his breath.

"Why the hell are you laughing!?", you snap at him.

"Huh? Oh no nothing.", he quickly responds still smiling.

"Screw you.", you mutter under your breath as you finally pull into the parking lot.

"I'll see you after school right here y/n!", Akaashi waved to you running into the huge building.

You couldn't help but smile, watching him run. You silently scold yourself as you grab your backpack and head to class yourself.

                                                                        ~After Classes!!~

"Hey where were you?", Akaashi asks looking at his phone and back to you as you slowly walk back to your car and unlock it. As the both of you get in, you still haven't said anything.

"That bad huh?", Akaashi said turning the car on.

"Wait how did you-", you finally say realizing that you had sat in the passenger's seat.

"I know where the pet store is don't worry, but what happened?", Akaashi prompts, exiting the parking lot.

"Argh, the professor was picking on me the whole time, snapped a pencil, the girl behind me was putting her feet over the chair, guy next to me was being a creep, I could go on but to sum it up, tomorrow will probably be better.", you sigh, fully unloading your words onto Akaashi.

"Well if it helps, my day wasn't the best either.", Akaashi gave a sympathetic smile.

"How could your day be worse?!", you question, slightly curious.

"Couldn't focus at all, the girls in the class were all staring at me, I was worried I had food or something on my mouth.", Akaashi grimaced, his hand hovering over his mouth.

"Of course they stared, they'll stare at any good looking guy.", you huff out, quickly clamping your hand over your mouth as you see Akaashi go pink, and realizing what you had said.

"Well it's only 1 p.m. , do you wanna go out with Onigiri somewhere after we pick up his stuff?", Akaashi asks, trying to shift the atmosphere.

"Yeah, sure.", you flatly say, still embarrassed.

"Sounds like a plan then.", Akaashi softly sighs.

a/n: why hello there my lovely readers!! tysm for 100+ reads on this ff!! :0 it means so much to me that you guys enjoy my writing! and apologies for not posting a chapter yesterday ;( may be thinking to switching to a chapter every other day. and lmk if you want me to make these longer!! this was around 800 words. ill see you lovely readers in the next author's note!!