⇸When you guys get into a fight (📚)⇷

1. If he's the one that makes you mad, he will do everything in his power to make it up to you.

2. If he makes you cry. This boy will have a lot of guilt on his shoulders and will apologize furiously.

3. If you ignore him, this boy will no doubt shed a tear or more. He hates being ignored because of his past. (Ngl. This part made me cry)

4. He will constantly apologize and think the cause of the fight was him.

5. If you tell him that you think he cares more about his job than his lover. I can guarantee he will cancel everything just to be with you♥️

6. If you say you're going to leave him, he will no doubt cry and beg you to stay with him and apologize for whatever he thinks he's done. The boy loves you so much it hurts.

7. He will cuddle the shit out of you until you stop being mad or upset.

8. He will get you chocolate, flowers, and stuffed animals if he is unable to apologize clearly with words.

9. He will no doubt take you on a very nice date. Another way he apologizes to you.

10. If you storm out of the house, he will run after you and give you a tight hug from behind and lean his forehead on your shoulder while crying.

Man, this whole thing made me cry in the middle of class TnT. God I'm so emotional these days.