⇸Sub! Todoroki headcanons(😳📚)⇷

You've all been asking and begging for sub Todoroki and I am here to deliver! So, be prepared for this!😙

1.) Shoto loves it when you occasionally take control over him. There's no doubt. Although he prefers to be dom.

2.)I am just saying, this quiet boy will be loud when you're pleasuring him

3.)He prefers you to suck him dry and not leave him hanging because if you do then.... 👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽

4.)He absolutely hates it when you tease him. This boy just wants to be loved not teased.

5.)When you pull out any type of toy this boy will  be putty in your hands during this "fun time".

6.)He will be rather interested in how dominant you can be.

7.)He will savor the moment you start dominating him.

8.)If he is being dominated when he makes you jealous, he will apologize for whatever he did to make you jealous.

9.)If you pull him in by his hero suit's belt then he knows something is bound to happen and he wouldn't complain at all. UvU

10.)If he isn't giving you any attention which causes you to ignore him, he knows that you'll only listen to you if he says you're allowed to take control.

11.)He looks like a complete soft boy which drives you to dominate him more.

12.)He knows how freaky you get when he returns home late so I can see him purposely and occasionally come home late just to get railed by you.

13.)If you leave him alone and unable to release, I can guarantee the wheelchair will be your new friend because of how hard he's going to "punish" you.

14.)He will no doubt call you 'mommy' when you pleasure him just right.

15.)He'll make sure the neighbors know who is railing him at the moment you're dominating him.