⇸When he fights (💗)⇷

This story was inspired by one of my favorite scenario writers on Wattpad. I'll post an announcement with he or she's book and you can check it out if you want.

1. Haha! You're worried as hell!

2. If he gets injured, you'll worry about his injury or injuries and treat him like an freaking baby even if he tells you he's fine.

3. You'll start to have a panic attack if you don't see and heard he was injured. This will go on until you finally see him.

4. You'll bandage the CRAP out of him!

5. If he fought someone to protect you then man! Won't you feel guilty for some time!

6. you'll scold him to be more careful because that's just the type of person you are.

7. If you hear his name 'Todoroki' and 'Fight' in the same sentence, you'll go into "Overprotective and over paranoid girlfriend" mode!

------------------------------------------------------
Ⓢⓒⓔⓝⓐⓡⓘⓞ #①
------------------------------------------------------

It was a sunny day. You sat at home, play 'Clash of Clans' on your phone because you were bored and didn't know what else you do.
It was summer vacation and you were bored out of your mind. All your friends were spread across the globe, on vacation. You honestly felt kind of lonely.
Your boyfriend, Todoroki, was training with his father for the thousandth time. He was forced to train and you understood that, you just wished you could see him because of how lonely you were. You got bored of your phone and turned on the TV which was on the news channel because, yeah, your father was a news freak and wanted an update on everything that is happening in the world.

"Breaking news! A villian has just attacked downtown Tokyo! There are many people that were taken hostage! None of the heros could save them! We miss you All Might!" The news lady on TV said.

"Maybe I should help since I have a powerful quirk." You say to yourself and turn off the TV and quickly get into your hero suit and leave the house and use strong gusts of wind to transport you to downtown Tokyo. It set you on a building close to the hostages. You looked at the hostages and counted 23 adults. 5 children. 2 elderly people.
You tried to figure our a plan then you looked around and saw Endeavour with Todoroki. Your excitement sparked up then you calmed yourself.
'Keep focused (y/n) keep focused!'
You jumped down in the circle of hostages. They all look at you with scared eyes. She smiles at them.

"It is okay. I'm here to rescue you!" You assure them.

They all nod not wanting to catch the attention of the villian. You go to the children first and put them on very strong gusts of wind that carry them to safty. This act causes the villian to turn and see you.

"What are you doing?!" The villian snapped in a low voice.

"Saving people. Duh." You roll your eyes.

"Oooh! You're gonna get it hero!" He said the last word with a hiss that sounded nearly demonic and charged at you. You, of course, dodged his attacks.
Finally, he had you pinned to a wall about to break your neck but you hear a familiar voice yell.

"Get away from her, you idiot!" The familiar voice belonged to none other than Todoroki. He looked angry as hell. He jumped down from his perch on the roof and got in a ready-to-fight stance, "When you try to kill someone, make sure it is not MY girlfriend!"

With that, Todoroki charges at the villian his fire side igniting but the villian reacts fast and kicks Todoroki into a wall still holding me firmly.
You hear him groan in pain and kick the villian off of you and begin forming a storm in your hands.

"TOKYO STORM!!!" You shout and shoot the storm at the villian who gets knocked out and taken by the police.
You run over to Todoroki and sit next to him.

"You didn't have to do that ya know!" You snap in guilt and feel Todoroki's cool hand on your cheek.

"People do crazy things for the ones the love." Todoroki smiled and attempted to get up but fell and you caught him.

"I'm taking you to the hospital!" You pick Todoroki up and run to the nearest hospital and rush in. Todoroki is taken to the ER for checkup. You sit in the waiting room, a whole bunch of guilt running through body.