⇸When he's horny (📚🍋😳)⇷

I'm going to hell for posting these things-
Who wants to join me?😀

1.) He will find you if you're home and legit pin you to a wall without warning.

2.) If you're out of the house, he will call you and demand you to come home.

3.) When you walk in the door, he will be right there and pull you onto the nearest furniture and if there is nothing, he will make love you on the wall.

4.) I can hear his voice being deeper when he's horny but that's just the way I think.

5.) If you're showering when he comes home from work when he's horny, he will find you and get into the shower or bath with you. No doubt.

6.) If you two are out together when he's horny, he will rent a hotel room in the nearest hotel and well, let's just say you can't walk properly the next day. ;)

7.) If you're in his office at his agency and he suddenly feels horny. Desk sex it is or he will tell you to get under his desk and do your thing. If someone comes in, he won't give one fuck. 😀

8.) If he is jealous and horny, that's not a good  combination for someone like him since his jealousy makes him even more horny. So be prepared to not walking properly for a few days.

9.) If you have people over at the house and he is feeling horny. He will pull you to a bedroom or bathroom not caring about the guests. He wants them to hear you scream his name. No doubt.

10.) He will get very touchy with you and he will crave your touch just as much as you crave his touch during your guy's "fun time".

11.) 5-12 rounds depending on how horny he may be.

12.) If you and him are at a club and your wearing a sexy outfit then he will pull you into the bathroom and make love to you there.

13.) Don't even get me started on when he is horny and drunk. Just like when he is jealous and horny...poof. you're unable to walk no matter how much you try.

14.) If you tease him in a lewd way when you're in public...uh oh...not so smart especially with him being the one you're teasing...in public. Just wait till you guys get home. 😀

15.) If you and him are both horny and you make the first move....boom....he is now a bottom because he will not stop you but he will occasionally take back his position as a dom.